Makjager's Bi-Brown JagdPanther: Thanks

Makjager:

Very nice. I missed the thread that indicated it was complete and stumbled on it over at CMHQ. I really like that two tone brown versions. I'm hoping you and/or others knock out a Panther, Tiger and/or King Tiger like that.

Gordon:

As always, your winter version's are fantastic.

Regards

Makjager,

I can't believe I missed that thread too!

I've been dying to get my hands on those beautiful Jagdpanthers and if it wasn't for BFamily posting this thread, I would have missed them entirely, grown despondent and withdrawn, forsaken all of my loved ones, developed a substance abuse problem, and eventually would have died alone and miserable.

Thank you, Makjager and Gordon, for saving my life by posting such an awesome masterpiece ;)

GG

bfamily33 , GreenGriffon....if i have made you two happy..then the effort was worth it smile.gif

Sorry if the "Mod Complete" sign was not posted as i got/am caught up working on a Tiger I mod now.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragment and thanks once again to Gordon for being a "ROCK" to help sustain the mod community.

regards

Måkjager

Sgt. Steiner...thanks for the kind words smile.gif

As for the Tiger mod....that was ONLY a very quick "lets throw together a 3 tone Tiger I with zimmerit" exercise.

i was just curious to see how it would look in game..thats all.

The status on the base model is.....

I have to finish detailing the upper hull....including the tow cable/gun cleaning rods.

Work on the rear tow shackle / jack.

Some minor work on the top turret / new episcopes.

Investigate if i can get a good set of tracks for the front bow as an option.

The major work involved is to make a new set of steel rimmed wheels.They are a pain to do...but i will get there eventually smile.gif

ONCE i have a Mid / Late Tiger in the base coat darkyellow i will set about making the various cammo schemes... in that i will try to offer "historical" unit vehicles from the 101 /103 sSS Pz Abt , the sPzAbt 503 ( got to talk to Gordon about SNOW ) and mb some "generic" bi green , bi redbrown ...and to risk the wrath of the Grogs ;) Ambush..that would be just a case of adding spots to the tricolour Tiger I type cammo as seen above.

The vehicles will also receive a light coat of "weathering" so as to help blend in the vehicle to its surroundings.

I hope this will be of some help.

When it IS finished i will let all you good people know...but it will be at least another while ..though i hope to get 4 days work done on it from tomorrow.

GreenGriffon.....dont blow a blood vessel smile.gif ....cause then ye wont see what the future brings smile.gif .....Königstigers :D

Regards

Måkjager

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Måkjager:

Sgt. Steiner...thanks for the kind words smile.gif

ONCE i have a Mid / Late Tiger in the base coat darkyellow i will set about making the various cammo schemes... <hr></blockquote>

Damn good news! I'd love to see the two tone brown version plus the plain version released.

ATTN GORDON:

I recall you had a plan to do a hasty camo version of a Tiger as soon as someone did a nice base. Perhaps you could work with Makjager and handle the hasty version as well as the winter versions.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Måkjager:

As for the Tiger mod....that was ONLY a very quick "lets throw together a 3 tone Tiger I with zimmerit" exercise.

ONCE i have a Mid / Late Tiger in the base coat darkyellow i will set about making the various cammo schemes... in that i will try to offer "historical" unit vehicles from the 101 /103 sSS Pz Abt , the sPzAbt 503 ( got to talk to Gordon about SNOW)

Regards

Måkjager<hr></blockquote>

Makjager, I really dig the Tiger I shown above. I imagine that the "darkyellow" base you refer to for your future Tiger mod is similar to the camo seen on the 1st "Tiger" to appear in the Ramelle scene in SPR...how marvelous. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a Big Cat of such stripes for quite awhile.

Cheers,

Kevin

Status...still working on the dark yellow base mod...though getting closer ;)

I have a set of steel rimmed wheels for the Late Tiger I , a new mg kugelblend(?) and front bmp , new commanders cupola and improved detail top bmp, jack , tow chackles and tow rope + gun cleaning rods still to do..as well as the gun mantle.

Some detail work still to do on the rear and upper hull surfaces.

I hope to be able to post a few pix over the coming days.

Intentions.....still aiming for some W-SS type cammos ( 3 tone 101st SS and mb 102ns SS Tigers) as well as bi green and bi brown versions too........the cammo work is being held up due to me not being happy enough with the unfinished base mod.

thanks for the continued interest...its appreciated.

Regards

Måkjager

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bfamily33:

Damn good news! I'd love to see the two tone brown version plus the plain version released.

ATTN GORDON:

I recall you had a plan to do a hasty camo version of a Tiger as soon as someone did a nice base. Perhaps you could work with Makjager and handle the hasty version as well as the winter versions.

Thanks again.<hr></blockquote>

bfamily33,

Sorry, I just noticed this question. I plan on doing hasty versions of anything/everything I can get my hands on. smile.gif

Gordon