How are "exitable" units depicted in CMBB?

I've noticed a little problem in CMBO. If players aren't very careful they can lose track of their exitable units. It would be great if the base for the exitable units were a different color than for non-exitable (regular) units. It would make things a little more user friendly.

I read the topic of this thread as being about "excitable" units, and I was trying to figure out what an excitable unit was. I had about convinced my self that it was a new CMBB category (fitness, experience, composure) when I realized that the topic concerned units that could exit the map. Not excite the map.

Carry on with your regularly scheduled thread. smile.gif

**WARNING**

WILD ASS GUESS FOLLOWS:

Using fuzzy logic, and even fuzzier deductive reasoning, I am proposing that no beta-testers (nor those able to pop off to a beta-testing-neighbor for a look-see) have not commented on unit bases because they are user-MOD-ifiable!

I know that was a new feature clamoured for early on, and I still hate those safety-green squares the Ami's trod on.

Oh, I don't know if this would relate at all to exitable units, since they now share the same unit base as the rest of the force, but thopught I'd like to add a bit of rumour to the mill :D