Are we so vain?

Hello everybody I just have to say,

You know something we have it great here. Yes I admit there is the usual clamoring of people, and

new players (2000 in the past four months) the largest growth spirt in such a short while, its amazing how much this forum has prospered since I came here in February of 2001. Through the bad and the good. I started out as a Forum newbie, the first time I had ever been registered to a forum, and I had tons of stupid questions, and the occasional stupid and immature thread (like most of us I think) but I..as many of you have matured over the months and years babbling on the forum.

But, as tensions rise and the forum expands we seem to have lost our way. CM:BB is so close you

can taste it. People are all fired up and ready to start T-34s into the wire. But we should all just take a deep breath and understand that BTS has brought us impeccable customer service, and a brilliant game to boot. You don’t see that very much anymore..hell I have yet to find a game company that has the same hands on approach BTS has. Yet we seem to forget what we actually have, and I say we just sit back...and savor what we actually have at the moment. A superb company is working for you, and we sit here and complain. Yes I have done it, we all have. But now that I think about it, there is no point. BTS does what ever it can within reason to fix problems, we have to understand gentlemen that we are involved in this forum and we are all loyal customers of BTS. Yes there has been controversy over the SS and Germany’s ridiculous censorship laws, but you have to look at the big picture, BTS did what ever it could to help you the customer on as much of an individual basis as it could. You ask them for help involving your order if it got lost, they send you a free one! How great is that?! If you tried to get help with your order from say Amazon they essentially steer clear from blame and never send you a refund. So in conclusion from my long winded rant I just want to

say that we have a great team working for us people, and I say we stop taking it for granted.

–Niles H.

To: Fieldmarshall

Re: Proposed editting of forum topic "Are we so vain?"

Originally posted by Fieldmarshall

I started out.. stupid and immature ... over the months and years babbling on the forum

No arguments with that. :D

BTS has brought us impeccable customer service, and a brilliant game. (A)nd I say we stop taking it for granted.
Maybe add "Thank you" and something nice about Madmatt so he doesn't lock this down in next 15 mins. ;)

[ July 11, 2002, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]