GGGGRRRRRRRARARARRAGGRGRGR!!!

MasterGoodale Reporting to Praise BFS SIR!!! :mad:

I just thought I would bless this forum with my opinions of this wonderful masterpiece of a game maggots!! I've had the good fortune of playing this fine piece of work for only 2 months and I must say I'm damn well astonished at the caliber of enjoyment I derive from the TNT-Soaked battlefields of WWII!! :mad: Now I have a good mind to blow all you lard-assed, twinkle-toed, armchair-warrior-wannabe, weasel-loking piles of dung-beetle fesces right off the face of this fine planet!! :mad: But I'll let you live another day just so that you can play CMBB and learn what myself and your blessed forefathers endured so that you foul-mouthed, flag-burning, pants-pissing, skate-boarding, school-skipping teeny-bop punk-assed maggots can walk down the sidewalk past old grandma's house without worrying about being grab-assed by the ears from the sidewalk and chucked into a furncae fueled by TNT!! :mad:

Over and Out maggots!!! :mad:

Actually, my father spent World War 2 at the University of Pittsburg (courtesy of the US Army) and then in flight school. About the time he finished training the Army decided it didn't need so many pilots and discharged him. So far I haven't found anything in either CMBO or CMBB to duplicate what he "endured".

Since he is 80+ years old, can we assume you are in the same age bracket? Since you did use the words "myself" and "endured" in the same sentence?

I do have an uncle who was at Anzio, and my late ex-father-in-law served in North Africa, Sicily, and Italy. Neither of them would EVER talk about the war.

I've never fought in a war maggot! :mad: But I bet somebody with your blood flowing through their wispy veins did at one point or another, and my grandpappy and uncles ALL did! :mad: I served this god-blessed country for 8 years during desert storm and although I didn't fight I endured cold, hunger, the gas chamber, and a plethora of other undesirable circumstances so that YOUUUUUUU wouldn't have to MAAAAAGGOT!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: