OT: 1/3(!) Scale Jagdpanther from hell!

Check this out:

1/3 Scale Jagdpanther

"His main gun, a 12 gage automatic shot gun, is a 1 1/2 inch diameter steel tube that houses his barrel and shot gun. His 88mm high velocity gun barrel and muzzle brake are made and from machined PVC. His 7.92mm mantel machine gun is made and machined from round aluminum and can be made to shoot 22 caliber rounds from any automatic pistol..."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

-Joshik

Guest SnarkerII
Originally posted by CoolColJ:

That's alomost as crazy as the gut who built the replica ferarri with working replica v12 engine!

Yeah, 'cept the Ferrari didn't shoot the crap out of you...

Guest Panzer Boxb

That man, David Schultz, is a living legend in the R/C community. I remember seeing that JP when I was looking into getting my 1/16th Tamiya Tiger I. Still looking as sweet as ever. However, I did not know it was actually armed!!!

:eek: Is that legal? A remote controlled weapon?

It was funny when I saw the quote where someone asked him how much it cost. The response was something like, "You don't want to know."

This man's vehicles are truly amazing. How does he find the time...and money. A 1/6th Tiger IE machined entirely from aluminum with DC motors, etc....insane. He must be financially independent with lots of spare time to boot.