Point Du Hoc ?

I know, I know, its BEYOND Overlord, but I was wondering if anyone has tried to put together a scenario on this daring Ranger battle anyway? It sounds like a natural -- 3 companies of attackers, time limit, German defenders, knock out the guns..

Anyone ever done this?

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: Terence ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Franko:

Actually, I designed one but I have never released it, although its a favorite design of mine. Its called..."Just Beyond Overlord".

Franko<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Franko,

Any reason you haven't released it? Any design of yours is bound to be great. I'd be glad to playtest it, as I'm sure several others here would be.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CombinedArms:

Franko,

Any reason you haven't released it? Any design of yours is bound to be great. I'd be glad to playtest it, as I'm sure several others here would be.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, actually, I'm going to. However, I have a new mega-scenario thats going to be relesed first, called "That Ain't American", about an ugly night-fight just southeast of St. Lo.

Frank

Per chance, would this latter scenario involve the US 2nd Armored Div. in an action within a few days after the Cobra kick-off (25 July)? I vaguely seem to recall running across that somewhere on the net, but don't recall where.