Trees a Lot?

Nice.

You know the birches are very pretty and they almost look like an illustration rather than a photo. (a good illustration)

Which leads me to wonder whether anyone has done a mod set deliberately intended to look drawn/painted. It could be cool.

ALL OF YOU OWE ME FOR THIS, I MEAN SURE ED IS THE ONE WHO DID THESE, BUT WHO INTRODUCED ED TO CM, HUH???? WHO???? ME THAT IS WHO, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I RULE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

(ahem)

So when are they ready Ed I would love to incorporate them into my daily game smile.gif

Originally posted by Priest:

ALL OF YOU OWE ME FOR THIS, I MEAN SURE ED IS THE ONE WHO DID THESE, BUT WHO INTRODUCED ED TO CM, HUH???? WHO???? ME THAT IS WHO, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I RULE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

(ahem)

So when are they ready Ed I would love to incorporate them into my daily game smile.gif

Thanks again Ken for turning me on to this game. I rarely see the sun anymore, and now I dream about trees all the time. ;)

I should be finished this weekend.

NO, NO, NO,....All wrong, can't believe you screwed those up Tank. Go ahead and send me those files JUST AS THEY ARE and I'll fix them right up for you. :D

Excellent job. Please annouce when and where those will be availible.

Looks really good. Sure would add to the overall appearance of the terrain in the game. You are a good man Tanks a Lot for for always thinking of us. Actually that goes for all the modders out there. What a bunch of swell guys.

Originally posted by Mr. Die Easy:

Tanks a Lot, those trees are simply fantastic....will you produce a CMMOS version like with your first set of trees?

Mr. Die Easy

Thanks. I'll let Phillipe do his magic with making a CMMOS version.

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

Thanks for all the nice comments everybody. smile.gif

I'm pretty much finished with them now. I'll probably send them to Der Kessel because my other trees are there. That is as long as Mensch wants them.

Still can't see the trees or the forest !!!

Where are they ??? :confused: