BF - You better release the patch now to keep the weirdness down

There are a lot of bizarre threads on the forum lately. I think the best way to deal with this is to release the patch asap. Ohterwise I may be forced to join the wierdne...PPlltthhh!! - I thumb my nose at you, I fart in your general direction! - uh-oh the French are coming!

[ November 05, 2002, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: japinard ]

Originally posted by japinard:

There are a lot of bizarre threads on the forum lately. I think the best way to deal with this is to release the patch asap. Ohterwise I may be forced to join the wierdne...PPlltthhh!! - I thumb my nose at you, I fart in your general direction! - uh-oh the French are coming!

One thing you will quickly learn is that BF doesn't do anything ASAP, but they will get it done and get it done right.

Wild Bill

Originally posted by japinard:

There are a lot of bizarre threads on the forum lately. I think the best way to deal with this is to release the patch asap.

We've already got one. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-eh.

As long as you guys keep posting all your "Something's horribly awry with the game" messages on the board they'll have to keep re-reworking the patch to make you all happy! That's the 'bad' part of good customer support. If they didn't really give a damn you'd have got the patch a long time ago... hell, if they didn't really give a damn there'd be no patch at all!

:D