Oo it's get-tin' hot in here - I'm gonna take my Peng Challenge off...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Here, try my new "Barbed Wire Thistle<SUPtm</SUP>" mod. A tasty treat for you, I'm sure.....

AJ

...sand dunes, scenary a la the desert, expansive vistas encorporating a desert, desert panaramas, vast swathes of sand and more sand in a purposeful juxtaposition of features resembling a desert...

*sniff*

.... wadies, limitless tracts of sand piled to the horizon upon more sand so as to constitute a particularly arid place...

Yeknod

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

I write LEFT-HANDED, shoot LEFT-HANDED and play golf RIGHT-HANDED - which explains my handicap in that regard....

I write left-handed but use my right-hand for the computer mouse. Maybe that's why I'm such a confused person. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

I write LEFT-HANDED, shoot LEFT-HANDED and play golf RIGHT-HANDED - which explains my handicap in that regard....

I write left-handed but use my right-hand for the computer mouse. Maybe that's why I'm such a confused person. tongue.gif </font>

I write left-handed but use my right-hand for the computer mouse. Maybe that's why I'm such a confused person. tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

Persephone

I write right-handed, use my right hand for the mouse, my left and right hand for the keyboard, my right for the glass of wine, my left to hold the phone if it rings while I'm online, and my chin to stop said phone from moving while I continue typing as I talk.

And you think you're confused!!!

YK2, I'm impressed...I would have spilled the wine!

Persephone

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Persephone

I write right-handed, use my right hand for the mouse, my left and right hand for the keyboard, my right for the glass of wine, my left to hold the phone if it rings while I'm online, and my chin to stop said phone from moving while I continue typing as I talk.

And you think you're confused!!!

YK2, I'm impressed...I would have spilled the wine!

Persephone</font>

It is scientific fact that left-handed people are more intelligent than righties, that is why it is said that left-handed people are strange, and why all screwdrivers are made for right-handers.

Therefore I am smarter than all of you right knuckle draggers...so there!!!

Edited for Boo_B00_ It wasn't Dana Andrews you brainless bog-dweller, it was Leo G. Carroll who played the half-man, half-elk in thatv movie?

[ October 26, 2002, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

You think that's impressive, I forgot to mention that most of the time I do these things standing on one leg and with my eyes closed. :eek:

Edited to add:

And if Papa believes that he'll believe anything.........

Well, I do believe you, YK2. But much as I'd like to, it's not like I'll believe absolutely anything. Try as I might, there are a few things I can't bring myself to believe. For instance, here are a few things I've heard (even if they were just rumors) that I don't believe.

* <big>Underneath his scaly exterior and anima of pure evil, Berli is a misunderstood soul. Quite a lovely fellow, actually.</big> Lord knows I WANT to believe this one. But who could?

* <big>Boo has a soul.</big> In my view, only sentient creatures have souls, which thereby rules out the possibility that Boo could have one. If any of you want to believe that flora have souls, go ahead. Since quite a few of you strike me as having the sense of alfalfa, it won't surprise me.

* <big>Somewhere deep in the recesses of his withered carcass, Joe has a heart.</big> This one had me baffled for a moment. That is, until I figured out that the question it poses is a trick question. Of course Joe has a heart. Not his own, mind you. And Lord only knows what manner of beast he stole his counterfeit from. It just doesn't bear thinking about.

* <big>Pantless Leader really does have Yarbles.</big> LOL.

* <big>dalem has nice gams</big>. I don't know and don't WANT to know. And so I choose to "just say no" to the notion of dalem expanding his sordid wardrobe any further. If I have to see him in a catsuit, I demand that it be kept full length.

Papa

[ October 26, 2002, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Papa Khann ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

"abomination"? I have nice limbs.

Well, since I have met you in person Dalem....yes, you have very nice gams.

(That still doesn't sound right)

Persephone</font>

So dalem has nice gams eh!!!

Does he wax them or shave?

Stockings or tights?

Come on dalem enquiring minds wanna know.

What's so great about your gams that impressed

Persephone

Duct tape, baby. Duct tape.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Edited for Boo_B00_ It wasn't Dana Andrews you brainless bog-dweller, it was Leo G. Carroll who played the half-man, half-elk in that movie?

sigh...

Wrong-O, Noodle1. Once again you have shown that you must have dove into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't looking. It couldn't have been Mr. Waverly, because he was getting et by a giant tarantula in the sci/fi classic named (oddly enough) The Giant Tarantula.

Neophyte.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Edited for Boo_B00_ It wasn't Dana Andrews you brainless bog-dweller, it was Leo G. Carroll who played the half-man, half-elk in that movie?

sigh...

Wrong-O, Noodle1. Once again you have shown that you must have dove into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't looking. It couldn't have been Mr. Waverly, because he was getting et by a giant tarantula in the sci/fi classic named (oddly enough) The Giant Tarantula.

Neophyte.</font>