Oo it's get-tin' hot in here - I'm gonna take my Peng Challenge off...

Originally posted by Walpurgis Night:

I don't understand.

This must be your motto.

What the hell does any of this have to do with CMBB?
Everything. We are always here. And we watch.
Seems to me you're all much more interested in masturbating your egos in this forum.
Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...less talk about naughty bits, please.
Like to hear yourselves speak do ya?
No. This is called TYPING. Speaking isn't really involved. You really are quite dense aren't you?

Sad, really.

FIND A PRIVATE CHAT ROOM!
Oh, do go elsewhere. If you find us odious and our presence distasteful, then just sodd off. What's so difficult to understand about that. Oh, sorry. I forgot. You're a bit "challenged" in the understanding dept. aren't you?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting such crass, useless commentary in response to what I said. My boys, you are all very clever, and it is obvious that you think very highly of yourselves, but this isn't the place for it. There is a lot of interesting, usefull thought that can be found here about CM, and this constant "Peng" bull**** is always bumping the important thought down the ladder.

And about the "speaking". English, is my 3rd of 6 languages, but I know it well enough to know that you understand what I mean.

Boo, you have said, "We are always here, we are always watching". Yes, you ARE always here, but how is it that you are always watching? I guess it depends on what you say you are watching but I can find absolutely nothing usefull regarding CM in ANYTHING you've said.

There is a lot of interesting, usefull thought that can be found here about CM, and this constant "Peng" bull**** is always bumping the important thought down the ladder.

Awww, is some-widdew-budy upset because his widdew fweads keep getting bumped down?

Originally posted by Baguette Boy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why is it so bright in here?... oh, Babbette Boy is still baking...what is it now? Lemon cookies for Berli ?

It's a well known fact that Berli likes hot curries, It took a while to get it perfect but im back now me' laddies, Oh and maybe Nidan1 should be a bit nicer to me in the future or he might just be on the menu....</font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Walpurgis Night:

There is a lot of interesting, usefull thought that can be found here about CM, and this constant "Peng" bull**** is always bumping the important thought down the ladder.

Awww, is some-widdew-budy upset because his widdew fweads keep getting bumped down?</font>

blah, blah, fecking-blah

Let me ask you something, moron. Before you decided to shoot off your ignorant little mouth in here, did you bother to investigate just what this thread is and why it is here, or are you one of that seething mass of insecure wankers who just has to grace the world with his worthless, uninformed opinion every time he finds something he doesn't understand?

Get your hairy palms off the reply button, idiot, that was a rheotical question. Clearly you are one of those sort. As a relative newcomer to this thread, I'll try to clear things up for you, solely in the hope, of course, that you will sod off. And die, with any luck.

The short version is, the thread has been around for years, is a grand old tradition of the CM forums, exists with the blessing of BFC, and serves a purpose far greater than your worthless existance. You irritate merely by drawing breath. We irritate, but we also send turns. Sometimes.

So please, go compensate for your small penis elsewhere. The thread will never go away, certainly not because some preachy little prick from the Outer Boards doesn't like it.

REPENT WALPURGIS!

I've been waiting 30 years to use that line. Time to pull out the Procol Harum albums again.

Originally posted by Regurgitated Night: Boo, you have said, "We are always here, we are always watching". Yes, you ARE always here, but how is it that you are always watching? I guess it depends on what you say you are watching but I can find absolutely nothing usefull regarding CM in ANYTHING you've said
Hey genius there is only one "l" in "useful", however there are three "s's" in "useless" and that what your posts are. Are you sure that English is one of your six languages? Or are you just really a semi-literate pain in the ass.

Oh, and Babbette Boy, compared to this dope, you are a ray of sunshine.... do you make chocolate chip cookies?

Edited to correct spelling, you know "people in glass houses, etc...."

[ October 23, 2002, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by YK2:

Highly recommended for bedtime viewing..

Dog Soldiers...

Boy it sure scared the **** out of me.

P.S.

Can someone leave the light on tonight!!! :eek:

Is that the one about the mercenaries? or is it a new movie with the same name?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Baguette Boy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why is it so bright in here?... oh, Babbette Boy is still baking...what is it now? Lemon cookies for Berli ?

It's a well known fact that Berli likes hot curries, It took a while to get it perfect but im back now me' laddies, Oh and maybe Nidan1 should be a bit nicer to me in the future or he might just be on the menu....</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Highly recommended for bedtime viewing..

Dog Soldiers...

Boy it sure scared the **** out of me.

P.S.

Can someone leave the light on tonight!!! :eek:

Is that the one about the mercenaries? or is it a new movie with the same name?</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Some people just can't go wrong when posting.

Bugger, I'm jealous.

Well, thank you YK2.

And you're just jealous because the voices are talking to me.</font>