CMBB guide, highly recommended...

Just want to thank BattleFront and Mark Walker for one of the best, most informed strategy guides ever read by this gamer.

Great layout, great info, and nice to see comments and suggustions from some of the more active, better gamers seen in these forums.

First guide that actually had comments and suggustions from someone I've talked with through these forums, was even shocked to see a quote from one of my own gaming group members, shows how personal and close nit CM gamers are.

If your like me, LOVE the CM games, but suck at them, lol, then highy recommend you spend the 15 bucks for this guide.

Covers alot... attacks, defense, meeting engagements, certain scenerio walk throughs, hints and tips from the makers, and gamers, and all the unit stats.

Great job Battlefront, now why the hello didn't you do this for CMBO, lol, I could of used this info then too.

;)

Originally posted by easytarget:

i bought the combo and have started by playing cmbo first

think this guide, even though it's for cmbb, would be useful for cmbo?

at the rate i'm going, it's going to be awhile before i get to cmbb smile.gif

I'd say so. A lot of the content, at least from a first skim through, is about developing solid tactics in both offense and defense. Therefore it is just applicable to the Western Front in 1944/45 as it is to the Eastern 1941/45.

Cheers

I hate to complain about $15 but my guide just arrived. It's very helpful but,I think it seems to be missing chapter 4 and 5. I say I think because it lacks a table of contents with page numbers and an index. I just seems to stop in the middle if a sentence and start again 30 pages later. :confused: Will this be corrected somehow? Will we receive a corrected copy?

Originally posted by Greg Scurlock:

I hate to complain about $15 but my guide just arrived. It's very helpful but,I think it seems to be missing chapter 4 and 5. I say I think because it lacks a table of contents with page numbers and an index. I just seems to stop in the middle if a sentence and start again 30 pages later. :confused: Will this be corrected somehow? Will we receive a corrected copy?

Some manuals were shipped with missing pages - check the main CMBB forum for a thread on this issue.