Jewel case cover

I know they are out there. I remember seeing at least one cover for the CD jewel case that could be downloaded, but I can't find them. Anyone know a site that has them (I would prefer one with an allied design)?

Thanks,

Eric

CM%20CD-COVER.jpg

Eric,

I made one a loooong time ago ( front- and backcover ) You can download it from the " Goodies " section of my website.

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by EricM:

I know they are out there. I remember seeing at least one cover for the CD jewel case that could be downloaded, but I can't find them. Anyone know a site that has them (I would prefer one with an allied design)?

Thanks,

Eric

Originally posted by BloodyBucket:

Tom,

My CD has been housed in a case with your cover for quite a while, and everytime I "gift" CM, a copy of your cover goes with it.

Would you please explain what you mean by "gift CM."

Probably means he gave a copy of CM to someone. I've purchased five copies over the last year and a half and have given all away to friends and family, except for my own personal copy. If I knew more folks personally whom I thought would be interested, I'd buy additional copies.

Originally posted by Herr Kruger:

What quality of printer would you need to print that out?

I printed it today using a color inkjet printer on plain paper. A higher quality paper would have produced better results, but it came out pretty nicely. I used Easy CD Creator's built in jewel box templates to correctly lay out the covers.

Originally posted by Agua:

Probably means he gave a copy of CM to someone. I've purchased five copies over the last year and a half and have given all away to friends and family, except for my own personal copy. If I knew more folks personally whom I thought would be interested, I'd buy additional copies.

'Xactly.

Originally posted by Herr Kruger:

What quality of printer would you need to print that out?

Originaly used an Alps MD-5000 and bumped Tom's cover to 600dpi and printed the stuff up on CD Stomper precut jewelbox paper. They have templates avaialble for printing for a bunch of different popular programs (Photoshop, Word, Draw, etc.) that fit their paper perfectly.

Recently reprinted for a friend on my new cheapie printer Lexmark Z-52. Looks great.

I've printed off four copis of Tom's jewel case inserts. One for me and three as gifts for friends who've also gotten into CMBO. I used MS Photo Editor to scale them to the proper size (not sure of the DPI) and printed them on an HP Photosmart 1218 on to thick, glossy Kodak photo paper. Trimmed to size with a razor knife and a steel straight edge. Lightly scored along the folds with the same tools ... and voila'!

Our CMBO disks now have very professional homes to live in. Altho mine seems to spend more time at the office (aka: in the CD drive) than at home. smile.gif

Thank you for creating these Tom!!