Kelleys Heros playtesters wanted

Guest Napoleon1944

Guest Napoleon1944

I am looking for playtesters for my KH Operation. With all the variables involved, it will take me weeks to tweak. Some help would be greatly appreciated. I find myself playing this thing over and over. With help this will be a **** operation.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Napoleon1944:

I am looking for playtesters for my KH Operation. With all the variables involved, it will take me weeks to tweak. Some help would be greatly appreciated. I find myself playing this thing over and over. With help this will be a **** operation. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez,

Ain't nobody gonna' help this guy out? Send it over to me "little corporal"!

GP

Guest Napoleon1944

Ok you guys,

I have only gotten 1 response back. Hopefully you are too busy playing this thing over and over again like myself. Anyone who helps me out will be credited in the scenario breifing.

Sorry bout that Napolean. I started it and didn't go all the way yet. I'm still playing the Mortain operation every day. I'll play/test yours next week probably. The only question I have to start out with is why so few people /vehicles?

thanks

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

I'd like to try it, could you send it to me?

(and yes, I intend to give feedbhack smile.gif)

------------------

busboy

CO, 99th Dragons

A Warbirds Squadron

'We will heat you up'

"It is well that war is so terrible, else we would grow too fond of it."

-Robert E. Lee

Guest Napoleon1944

I love the race through the town. Follows the film quite faithfully. I hate when you have to do a rescue operation to save Kelly or Big Joe if their transport gets hit. I think Mulligan took out one of my HTs one time. That crazy Mulligan!

Napoleon. Captain Spaulding and I (or at least I) would be glad to help out. Between us there is about 85 years of wargaming experience mostly WWII and some modern. In one of my first CM experiences using the battle generator, my infantry demonstrated in front of a Panther parked between two buildings. This allowed my Stuart to drive up behind the Panther, which tried to turn in the narrow space but could not. Stuart took out the Panther at close range from the rear.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Just a quick comment... the opening battle is perfect smile.gif I even managed to make it through... only to get slapped down like an unwantd stepchild in the second smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Berli,

I could give you some gameplay tips, if you need some help. wink.gif

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

Guest Napoleon1944

Hush on posting gameplay tips at this point. Wait until after we get a final version. There are too many suprises to spoil.