cdv patch

Yup, and it's personally delivered by members of the swedish bikini team.

And they've included a bottle of scotch to compensate for all the hassle. And a christmas cookie. And the full encyclopeadia of WWII tanks.

For free! In colour! Signed by M.Wittman!

And did I mention the swedish bikini team?

:D

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

And they've included a bottle of scotch to compensate for all the hassle. And a christmas cookie. And the full encyclopeadia of WWII tanks.

Hush, didn't you see the bit where they asked us not to tell the North Americans about this? Besides, I think that one of the bikini clad ladies that came to my place was Danish.

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

WHAT!!!! And to think i couldnt wait and downloaded the entire patch overnight with my 56k modem... :(:(

Yep, the textures that were left out is the bulk of the patch. Also the CDV manual was cut down to 88 pages just so it can fit into CD case.( you can get the full manual from CDV also for around 10 dollars). To get the manual or the patch, just go to the CDV website. If I would have known that the CDV version of the game was "disected" I would have ordered it from Battlefront! Because I shop at "Chips And Bits.com" I ordered it from them...........DOH!