Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Mace strikes a blow for BTS

Many thanks to Mace for patiently walking this relative newbie through CMBB last night. The first congrats to BTS is for selecting play testers like this who are happy to take the time to show off the game and who show such enthusiasm for their work.

The second congrats to BTS is for a great looking game. The Eastern Front has always held a fascination for me and is ideally suited to the Combat Mission engine. The attention to detail in CMBB is fantastic and it’s obvious that a huge amount of work has been done in putting the unit database together. I’ll have to stop now, as I’m drooling over the keyboard.

Thanks again, Mace.

Now that's just a slanderous lie. I happen to know that Mace does nice things daily. Like posting to the bbs daily during work hours when he could be out afflicting an unsuspecting public with additional public service bureaucracy. Damn him for holding the sneak preview while I am away, however.

quote:

Did he ask you to wear a wooly jersey?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And was he wearing Velcro gloves?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and gumboots?

Have you guys been there as well? He told me I was the only one... SNIFF.