CMBB Demo?

Originally posted by Soddball:

But Scipio! What happens if it's got Waffen Grenadiere in it? I hope you'll delete the download. :rolleyes:

Soddball I do what I always do. I learn.

I study. I solve the problem. I develop myself further :cool: . Other than a few people on this board.

Mr. Dorosh What annoys you more, that my mods are unhistoric or that the people use them? tongue.gif I don't expect that you understand it, but the point is that the people in case of my mods have the choice between historic or unhistoric.

[ July 17, 2002, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Scipio ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'm going to put a citizen's lock on this one. Anybody who posts after me is a meanish, trollish wankerish wet-blanketeer.

Panzer Leader I never claimed to be anything else :D

Soddball Excuse the missunderstanding, now that I know that you only used the wrong smiley I still can't stop laughing ;) . BTW, I didn't adressed you with 'a few', but if the shoe fits, you can wear it :D .

Athkatla Thanks for the answer.

Originally posted by Liebchen:

Scipio, why on Earth do you want a demo anyway? You KNOW you're going to buy the damn game, you don't need to be convinced by any demo. tongue.gif

Admit it: You just can't wait! :D Well, join the club...

Hi David, you are still alive?!! smile.gif

Okay, I'm guilty. I will purchase it even with Waffen-Bunnys in unhistoric pink sexy underwear ;) . I just want to shorten the time till 20 September :cool: