Gul war mod the 2nd

all right all right im sorry for the way i acted and spelt and puntuated and " Dissed " you guys in to and early retirement im working on getting some good screen shots of my mod if you guys are interested just say so . . .

amonst other things im sorry for the way i have being and i hope u guys find it in your hart to forgive me . . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

just wanted to see your reaction !

any way ive finaly convincewd a few guys to help my with ciematics witch im useing final cut pro to do .. . it'l end up a quictime movie witch start playing when you open the MOD { Full Stop breth leave a space}

at least thats how they told me in pre school !

and no in dublin ieland we don't drink Guinnes all day we have the delious meals and quesine of the US meals like the ones we get from Mc Donnals witch help burn down those Ugly rainforests !

No ofence intended i know the majority of you guys r from the states anyway! smile.gif

Well, you came about a grain of sand's width from being banned from this forum. But (almost) everybody deserves a second chance, and therefore I am giving you one right now. My advice is to handle things differently in the future, because if I or any other moderators see another post from you like the one I just locked up, you will not be welcomed here any longer. Sorry if this sounds harsh to you, but your previous post was too far over the line to ignore.

Thanks,

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paton Returns:

and no in dublin ieland we don't drink Guinnes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do me a favour and stop banging on about being Irish (of which I'm not convinced). I'd hate for people to get the wrong impression...

Hey Paton Returns...

Don't worry about what other people have said to you which upset you. It happens alot here on this forum. Most here say they are more mature or grown-up, or, well, thats what they believe. And most people here are more critical or just plain critical then open minded. But thats the way it goes when your on a WWII stragey tactical simulation messege board.

Well your IDEAS are good. Good luck to your mod and let me know if you need any help with it. My skills in art and such are not very good or well polished so I am not sure what I could do though.

Just dont use profanity or curse out others on this forum in other communicated ways or they (BTS) will ban you from posting here.

Well good luck man. :D

thanks Big time software for warning me! i dint realize i was that close to being banned !

:eek:

but thanks for informing me a head of it ! and giving me a seconf chance that was cool 2! i'll be one my best behaveure ! :rolleyes:

any way thats cool dunnee ive got cousins and friend in the states and i have noting agent u in fact i want to go to Cali for Colledge! any way i hope 2 here from u guys soon

and for the guys who 'dissed me' since thats how i talk i will leave everything u said in the past i hope u will 2 and get on and talk about what we are really here for ! talking about combat mission a sweeeeeeet game

smile.gif i hope that will set everyone strait!

oh and thanks especcily to panther and dunnee { and of couse big time software ]

its nic eto know at least u guys are on my side! oh and PS how do i become a member? can i do it through the internet? or is there no chance of me even considering that because of the way i acted spelt mostly

catch u guys later smile.gif

Paton Returns,

You'll become a board member automatically after posting 30 messages. What really matters, though, is the reputation you build for yourself while doing so.

These bulletin boards can be pretty harsh--sometimes too harsh--on newbies, but in general they are an adult environment with adult concerns. The bragging that goes on is usually good-natured. Most of all, people here respect knowledge and honest inquiry, as well as polite discussion of the game issues. The kind of loud posturing that goes on with, say, FPS-oriented boards isn't really welcome here.

Good luck, and welcome to the club. I think you'll find it a very interesting place.

Martyr

I hadn't seen your earlier rant until now, Paton. Although some of these guys can be really rough on newbies (or even regular posters for that matter), don't take it personally. Most of these guys are just giving you some good-natured ribbing (maybe it's a sign that they just consider you to be one of the guys ;) Rob/1 always catches a lot of flak for his spelling too, but he is one of the guys and is respected by most, since his intentions are really good.

Maybe if you post some screenshots, that will help change the topic. I'm sure you'll surprise some of these flakes!

ok ive got some good ones right here!

ok ....

right then hmmm

how do i post them ?

ive seen people do it just how?

tell me now!

oh and whos this Rob\ 1 guy tonnes of people have mentioned him to me ?

plase respond!

hello Huston?

huston we have a problem . . .

:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paton Returns:

ok ive got some good ones right here!

ok ....

right then hmmm

how do i post them ?

ive seen people do it just how?

tell me now!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post your images on the web. Sign up for an account at PhotoPoint.com. You can post up to 10 images for free.

Then use the UBB %7Boption%7D tag to display them here by using the images correct URL in between the %7Boption%7D tag. You can click on the "image" button below a post text box and insert the URL there also.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>oh and whos this Rob\ 1 guy tonnes of people have mentioned him to me ?

plase respond!

hello Huston?

huston we have a problem . . .

:D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Rob/1 is a youngster from Canada that has the spelling skill equivalent to yourself. If you really want to be honest about it. You're above post is a tribute to that.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Well, Rob/1 is a youngster from Canada that has the spelling skill equivalent to yourself. If you really want to be honest about it. You're above post is a tribute to that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you know when to Quit Maximus...

:mad: No one likes a persion who just gose around and bashes people! :eek: