Joe Has A Heart,Boo Has A Soul,Whatever Happened To Nip And The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum

Saved from the second page, you useless ninnies.

No gamey updates, other than the fact that I'm about to be overrun by T34-riding Nobbits. I'm feeling very German about the whole thing.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Sheesh, rescued from the bottom.

Noo tha' there's anythun wrrrong wi' that!

OGSF: I hear my Yak bravely tangling with a Stuka up above us, but the battlefield my troops fight upon is littered with rusted hulks and little pixellated soldiers with blood-encrusted armbands reading OGSF. The sunflowers will bloom tall here next summer. Fun? You betcha!

Yoo festerin' wee lump o' luke-warrrm lark-spittle! Tha gamey bastarrrrd as ainly attackin' wi' aboot thirrrrteen IS-2 100mm armour tank things, seventy-eleven T-34s' an' a clankin' gaggle o' Ruskie SP gun things...plus troops!! Hae managed tae kill mah Stug wi' a first shot at 492 yards while movin'....proof positive tha' hae as a cheatin' gamey slip o' a girly mon wi' patent leather shoes an' a stankin' foo-foo draiss.

Haes tactic as tae roll tha poxy lot o' thaim forwud a' tha same time an' shell mah trenches! Cannae believe at!! Wha a uselaiss twerp!!!

A snot-gobblin' BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE as wha' hae as!!

Thanks everyone for your advise and links on monitors it was realy helpful!

I just picked up a new monitor this evening, 21 inch flat screen Sony, ran me about $600, but it came with a $50 rebate. I'm 25 and still live at home, i have no bills so i said what the hell and splurged.

I'm going to reformat my hard drive, i can't preview my posts, and i know if i reformat i can actualy pay attention to my configurations this time so i won't have that problem.

Happy Halloween!!!, Persephone ,i thought there was going ot be a Halloween party here? Must fight urge to break pumkins.....well i'm a little too tired tonight to go out asking for candy so i'm sure i'll end up back here in an hour or few.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Thanks everyone for your advise and links on monitors it was realy helpful!

I just picked up a new monitor this evening, 21 inch flat screen Sony, ran me about $600, but it came with a $50 rebate. I'm 25 and still live at home, i have no bills so i said what the hell and splurged.

I'm going to reformat my hard drive, i can't preview my posts, and i know if i reformat i can actualy pay attention to my configurations this time so i won't have that problem.

Happy Halloween!!!, Persephone ,i thought there was going ot be a Halloween party here? Must fight urge to break pumkins.....well i'm a little too tired tonight to go out asking for candy so i'm sure i'll end up back here in an hour or few.

Flat is Phat!!!!

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Persephone:

How about Attack of the Gnomes!

ElvisGouge.jpg

One morning Elvis went for his daily jog through the park...when all of a sudden something jumped out of the trees and attacked him. It was a killer Gnome!

That's right, Seanachai, go for the eyes - GO FOR THE EYES! And a little bit of hair-pulling won't go amiss.

(I would say that this reminds me of the Master/Blaster combination from MadMax, but I'd be lying, because that would mean Seanachai is the brains and Elvis is the brawn, which is clearly wrong on every possible level)

[ October 31, 2002, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Do you like to kill flies with your sledgehammer, too?

The preview is in a popup window, so if you have a pop-blocker, it won't work. Spare yourself 6 hours of installing and just turn the blocker off...

Speedy has some sort of gamey giant anti-tank gun.... took out three of my super Su's in the space of 7 seconds. Optics, schmoptics he's got to be cheating somehow. I feel like quitting now, but I wont because I have 45 more where those three came from, and I will shortly crush his pigs knuckle-eating, grey green, pixelated, slugs under the treads of my armor.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Do you like to kill flies with your sledgehammer, too?

The preview is in a popup window, so if you have a pop-blocker, it won't work. Spare yourself 6 hours of installing and just turn the blocker off...</font>

I just picked up a new monitor this evening, 21 inch flat screen Sony, ran me about $600, but it came with a $50 rebate.

You didn't happen to buy it out of the back of some guys car, did you? Take it home to find out it's really the door off of a microwave oven, superglued to a goose-neck lamp.

Now, Persephone these pictures have me puzzled. In the first one, you have only four fingers on your left hand, in the second one you have five. Whats going on here, are you doctoring these shots?

EEK! the third one is really troubling, and vaguely familiar.

[ October 31, 2002, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Now, Persephone these pictures have me puzzled. In the first one, you have only four fingers on your left hand, in the second one you have five. Whats going on here, are you doctoring these shots?

Nidan, you are mistaken. It is the Fair Emma. I'm too camera shy to post my own piccy!

Persephone