Joe Has A Heart,Boo Has A Soul,Whatever Happened To Nip And The Peng Challenge Thread

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

So I'm sitting in the restaurant eating lunch, when I look out the window and see...snow. Yes, indeedy-do, it's snowing here. What happened to Fall? Weren't we supposed to have Fall or somefink?

Did I miss out on a memo somewhere?

You bloody pansy.

Snow is nature's final arbiter of worthiness.

Animals cope, or die.

Humans overcome, or die.

Ohioans abandon their freaking cars by the side of the road when more than an inch actually accumulates, and die.

Can you say: Displaced Southern Scum five times quick without ending up in a Roy Rogers?

I didn't think so.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

So I'm sitting in the restaurant eating lunch, when I look out the window and see...snow. Yes, indeedy-do, it's snowing here. What happened to Fall? Weren't we supposed to have Fall or somefink?

You bloody pansy.

</font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

You made me snort beer out of my nose. Pot calling the kettle black? You are too wimpy to respond to my reply on your "come and hate me thread" and you are calling others pansies?

Hmm. May have missed this. Was scrolling around quickly trying to find people who needed my help, and skipping by the usual round of suspects. Will give it another look...

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Dem, Seanachai, you went and answered that ex-squirefriend Hiram's question, but STILL skipped over my very heartfelt and urgent question, what's up with that, Huh?

[Edited to add: It's post #45, for your pleasure.]

Good God, man! Grow a freakin pair! Do you want to rest your oversized melon on his lap as he strokes your hair and whispers poetry in your ear?

I see this for what it truly is. The Bard has created a toy to play with the small brained sycophants among us and I was trapped amongst you. Yet another reason to abhor him.

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

<font size=-1>Shouldn't it be loose more clankety things? You brainless Buckeye.</font>

Oh dear. Fish in a barrel. Someone hand me the grenade launcher, the shotgun just isn't going to cut it this time.</font>

Gaylord, check out the flatscreens, if you have Sam's Clubs or one of those big outlet stores, they usually have something on sale. I got a nice Samsung 17" for $549 with a $50 rebate. Flatscreens are the way to go, no heat, small footprint, great display. If the price is not an issue, spend the extra money, you'll be glad you did in the long run.

Hmm. May have missed this. Was scrolling around quickly trying to find people who needed my help, and skipping by the usual round of suspects. Will give it another look...
This is getting very scary.. has his Prozac perscription run out? why is he looking for people to help?

I don't like this at all.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

You bloody pansy.

Snow is nature's final arbiter of worthiness.

Animals cope, or die.

Humans overcome, or die.

Ohioans abandon their freaking cars by the side of the road when more than an inch actually accumulates, and die.

Can you say: Displaced Southern Scum five times quick without ending up in a Roy Rogers?

I didn't think so.</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by Seanachai: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Hmm. May have missed this. Was scrolling around quickly trying to find people who needed my help, and skipping by the usual round of suspects. Will give it another look...

This is getting very scary.. has his Prozac perscription run out? why is he looking for people to help?

I don't like this at all.</font>

Persephone , your kind words of reassurance are appreciated, but I do feel some big surprise is afoot! Something dark, something truly evil!

And it will happen tonight on the stroke of Midnight ............

Mwwwwwwwuuuhahahahah :eek:

If the price is not an issue, spend the extra money, you'll be glad you did in the long run.

You feckin idjit, price is always the issue.

Gaylord, go out and buy the cheapest frickin monitor you can find. You can get a 14" for $100. That'll save you $449 over the one the above idjit wants you to buy. Don't worry about resolution or dots per inch or viewable area or any of that other technical mumbo-jumbo that nobody understands. It's all smoke and mirrors I tell ya.

Just take the savings and blow it all on Booker's. Then sit back and enjoy. All your apps will look great.

Sheesh, SSN's these days.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Pinch your spouse’s love handles.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

If the price is not an issue, spend the extra money, you'll be glad you did in the long run.

You feckin idjit, price is always the issue.

Gaylord, go out and buy the cheapest frickin monitor you can find. You can get a 14" for $100. That'll save you $449 over the one the above idjit wants you to buy. Don't worry about resolution or dots per inch or viewable area or any of that other technical mumbo-jumbo that nobody understands. It's all smoke and mirrors I tell ya.

Just take the savings and blow it all on Booker's. Then sit back and enjoy. All your apps will look great.

</font>

Sheesh, rescued from the bottom.

Aside: It's snowing!! In Kansas City!! Freaky!!

Gamey Updates Galore

Berlichtingen: After demolishing my morale with a perfectly placed artillery barrage, he commenced over-running my positions with his bevy of T-34s. Once my troops were reeling towards the comfort of the gulashkanon in the rear, a perfectly execute human wave has given him possession of the flags. My one stalwart survivor is an MG-Bunker facing the wrong way. I hope to hold out the next 13 turns with this.

Joe Shaw: The gamey bastiche, instructed to take a perfectly sensible road to his "Exit Edge" has gamily started twisting and snaking his ELITE(!) trucks though the woods and pines off to the side. Silly Joe, my troops can run faster than your elite(!) trucks can meander through that maze...

Lorak the Lost: Forsaking our current game, due to his inabilty to harness the uber power of his Finns, we have agreed to a ceasefire. Forsaking my then 99-1 victory, I am calling it a draw(yeah right.) Oh, and whoever desinged Retaking Vipurii must have an even more inflated view of the Finns prowess than even a Minnesota Finn does!

OGSF: I hear my Yak bravely tangling with a Stuka up above us, but the battlefield my troops fight upon is littered with rusted hulks and little pixellated soldiers with blood-encrusted armbands reading OGSF. The sunflowers will bloom tall here next summer. Fun? You betcha!

CMplayer I basically emulated Berli, with a few minor exceptions: After inflicing minor pinpricks with a randomly dropped artillery barrage, I commenced beating my brains against his positions with my sewing circle of T-34s. Once my troops were reeling towards the comfort of the commisar in the rear, a perfectly executed sneak fifty yards BACK across no-mans-land has allowed hm to keep possession of the flags. My broken troops and gun-damaged tanks are rallying now. I hope to win with this.

Flossie Jeff: I wait in relative peace, listening to the Ukrainian Robins as I wait for Flamin' AJ's land battleships to cruise into the envelpoing arms of my Cover Armor. Oh, and I'm the Huns, but I've see "Panther?" What's up with that?

Papa Khann: Yet another blood-bath. They're all bloodbaths with us, must be because neither of us are very good. Oh well, at least they're just Rumanians and Hungarians (or somefink.)

Malikovsky: I am winning. He is losing. His prideful ways have sunk low. After a fitful win our first game, I am now happy to show him what a fluke that was. He can expect nothing else but pain and suffering at my hands now.

Grog Dorosh: Finally a game that is not dry, disappointing and a but...uncomfortable (which are the normal traits applied to any endeavor featuring our own Grog Dorosh.) We are playing some ASL bit, and I am happily destroying the Grog's KV tanks with my doughty uberstompintruppen.

Lars: What is all this weird ****e going on? I'm not even sure where I am or evenwhich side I'm playing. Was that your tank or mine that blew up? Let's drop this gig and move on to the part where we drive motor-cycles that leave trails of light behind us.

Gaylord Focker: Never bring a single 400% KV-2 to a long range medium tank duel. It was first immobilized, then gun-damaged, then it was graffiti'd, embarrased, humiliated, made to dance, and finally gang-raped. I think I will lose this one, bully show, Iron Chef!

Leeeooo: To gruesome to describe. WHEN WILL IT END?!?!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Lars: What is all this weird ****e going on? I'm not even sure where I am or evenwhich side I'm playing. Was that your tank or mine that blew up? Let's drop this gig and move on to the part where we drive motor-cycles that leave trails of light behind us.

i.e. – He's losing.

Badly.