Passenger info on main screen... please please please say that it's so!

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Will we have info (any info at all would be better than none) about vehicle passengers on the main screen in CMAK?

You poor, wee, hopeful bugger.

The engine is the same as CMBB. The changes made are almost certainly primarily involving game play, not user interface, as user interface works well, and 'tweaking' things that work well enough simply doesn't rate given how quickly the game has been brought to release.

You can, if you like, continue to hope, but perhaps it's better to simply let me stamp all over your hopes and dreams now, so as to hurry the process of your emotional scarring and move you through it into a calm place where you can function without weeping and cursing.

The disappointment may only last for a moment, but I promise that having me stomp all over your hopes and dreams will see you through years of disappointment.

Originally posted by Sivodsi:

CMBB manual P31, second to last paragraph.

:confused: 'Prisoners, ex-prisoners, forward controllers, and unarmed vehicles exert no control over flags. Crews do but you need several to reach the threashold' :confused:

Well, that's what it says in the European CDV manual anyway ;)

Are you referring to the shift-V command which turns vehicles off?

Originally posted by Madmatt:

To answer your question:

NO, that feature is not changed from CMBB.

Madmatt

The MAN hath spoken.

Does this mean I won't buy CMAK? Of course not. This is a great game. I would give the lads my credit card and let them ship me anything they send out, if it guaranteed priority shipping. :D

BTW, where do I sign up for the BFC Fanboy Club?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Ah, there is the hatred. Leave it to der Uber-Gnome to wallow in the suffering of mankind.

Well, I have to admit I'd love an on screen indicator of 'mounted up' units. It would have saved me many a shellacking when tanks were ordered in and I missed that lone MG team still perched forgotten on the rear as they headed in harms way.

But, given that I know that fix will not be in, I see no reason not to be here for a bit of the sorrow and the pity.

It's the look on their faces when the crushing 'No' comes down that helps ease my own pain.

They say misery loves company, but I like it even better if you can get it to juggle a bit first and maybe do a little vaudeville...