**MikeyD ETO camou 88 Pak 43/41... and MORE**

MikeyD

Taking my cue from David I’s ETO mod work:

- 88mm Pak 43/41 anti-tank gun, ETO camou scheme

- Single bmp, common cannon tire treads

On the CMBB side of our favorite site:

cmmods.com

I started out giving the David I ETO camou treatment to the Pak 43/41. By the time I finished the art was heavily reworked. An option of gun shield with or without foliage camouflage is included.

The second item may be more important. After 5 years I finally stumbled across the bmp file for the outside rim (tire treads) for the game’s guns. The artwork 4017.bmp file is used on:

128mm AT gun

105mm RCCL gun

105mm howitzer

88mm Pak 43/41

88mm Püppchen

Russian 76.2mm M27/39 howitzer

75mm Infantry Gun

75mm howitzer

75mm Pak 97/38 AT gun

75mm Pak 40 AT gun

50mm AT gun

28mm heavy antitank rifle

Basically all the guns that are shared by CMAK and CMBB (the Allied CMAK guns use ‘real’ tire tread art).

Even if you don’t want my 88 mod I’d advise downloading just for the new 4017.bmp art!

Here’s the cmmods.com screenshot:

ETO Camou 88 Pak 43/41

MiniK, good question! I've gotta admit, most Eastern Front/italian Front camou schemes I've seen in books show a lot more of the yellow base. A yellow with a light feathered green would probably be most appropriate. But the darker 3-tone ETO camou scheme that's been showing up lately is more what people think of when they think of German camou schemes. This scheme isn't 'wrong' for Italy. Let's just say its a unit that's recently been transferred into the theater ;)

• 2 weeks later...