Support busy?

I placed my preorder a few days ago, and have never received my confirmation email it said would be there in a few minutes. I have emailed sales support twice with no response. I realize they are probably swamped, but I would like to know that my credit card number went to them and not some terrorist. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by kingjames:

I placed my preorder a few days ago, and have never received my confirmation email it said would be there in a few minutes. I have emailed sales support twice with no response. I realize they are probably swamped, but I would like to know that my credit card number went to them and not some terrorist. Any help would be appreciated.

I would like to help but I have been stealing credit card details from the Battlefront.com website and using the proceeds to purchase spare aeroplane parts.

I am selling these worn-out parts at a huge markup to a company called "Y-Wing Construction" run by one DaleM.

Seriously, have you tried emailing Matt@Battlefront.com ? He's usually very quick to respond.

I might try the email thing if this don't pan out.

As long as your not a terrorist I don't mind you stealing everything. I would just hate to think that my money went towards killing women and children. But if your just in it for your own benefit that is commendable.

Thanks. smile.gif

Terrorism is unprofitable. There's no point blowing people up. It makes it so hard to sell dodgy plane parts to them afterwards.

Originally posted by Sirocco:

Emails can sometimes take a very long route. As long as you reached the confirmation page after submitting your order it should have gone through.

A few days to route an email? Nah. You should get the notification within minutes. Soddball is right, just contact Matt and he will tell you whether or not they have record of your purchase.

I had the same problem, and i received an instant response to my e-mail ; they said they correctly received my pre-order (i had kept the number).

So you're probably okay i'd say but try again normally the support is reponsive.

Originally posted by GJK:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sirocco:

Emails can sometimes take a very long route. As long as you reached the confirmation page after submitting your order it should have gone through.

A few days to route an email? Nah. You should get the notification within minutes. Soddball is right, just contact Matt and he will tell you whether or not they have record of your purchase. </font>

A lot of time, our automated confirmation email is blocked by a persons ISP as *suspect* or *Possible SPAM* for all sorts of reasons. Normally, what occurs is that the ISP puts the email in a temporary folder and sends a request for confirmation to the originator. The problem, in this case, is that the originator is an automated function of the order system itself, so it doesn't know that it needs to fill out a email verification page.

So, what that means, is that not getting a email confirmation does not mean the order didnt come in. Contacting sales@battlefront.com is the best way to find out for sure if the order was received and recorded properly. The sales team has been a little overwhelmed the last few days but they should be getting back to you.

Did you see a final order confirmation webpage with an order number? Do you still have that order number by chance? If so, I can look up your info as well.

Madmatt