A question to the "Wafflers"...

Bogdan

Dear respected and feared Wafflers,

Please excuse my insolence, but I might have a question that nobody except you can answer.

Hi Gentlemen,

While google-ing, I found this very nice website with three After Action Reports : Teddy Windsor's wonderfull world of Combat Mission .

Does anyone around here can tell me where to find the depicted scenarios ? The CMBB battle in summer 1941 interests me in particular.

Any help is appreciated smile.gif

front.jpg

Any help ?

:mad: :mad: ARGGRG ARGGGRA ARG :mad: :mad: (Thanks)

[ December 29, 2004, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Bogdan ]

Well jeez, that takes me back! I want to do another one of these! Any takers for a novelesque AAR?

As for the two scenarios I played, I haven't a clue what they were Bogdan. Maybe Snarker or Edward may recall, although I doubt it since they're both noodleheads.

The August, 1941 one was played on a map created by the late, great Abbott who hasn't been see around these parts in a long, long time. His maps and scenarios are still kicking around though at the Scenario Depot, I think.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Well jeez, that takes me back! I want to do another one of these! Any takers for a novelesque AAR?

As for the two scenarios I played, I haven't a clue what they were Bogdan. Maybe Snarker or Edward may recall, although I doubt it since they're both noodleheads.

The August, 1941 one was played on a map created by the late, great Abbott who hasn't been see around these parts in a long, long time. His maps and scenarios are still kicking around though at the Scenario Depot, I think.

:mad: :mad: GGRGRAAAARGH!!! This noodlehead looked through the scenarios on his CMBB list and doesn't have one dated 44/04. Or 44 April. Or April 44. Or nuffink. :mad: :mad:

Sooo.. follow the detective's logic here. We (as in you and me) played the scenario. Someone's *cough* Axe *cough* computer must have the scenario on it, in order to play it. My computer doesn't have this scenario on it.

Therefore... :rolleyes:

Almost forgot - Maggot. :mad: :mad:

Disclaimer:

No brain cells were destroyed during the making of this post. I can't afford it.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'll either build the scenario, or play against you doing an AAR on a scenario someone else builds.

Instead of an AAR, shouldn't it be called GARGHGRRARR?

Originally posted by _UXcva:

The Aug.'41 CMBB battle by Abbott was called 1_MG_PB.cme. It has no briefings btw.

I have it on my HD if you'd like it sent to you. I found it to be a good "vs. the AI" battle also.

_UX

Good news smile.gif

Please feel free to send it to me, my email adress is in my profile.

Originally posted by Soddball:

I'll either build the scenario, or play against you doing an AAR on a scenario someone else builds.

Instead of an AAR, shouldn't it be called GARGHGRRARR?

It sounds interesting ! Always very informative to read AAR and screenshots. I can't wait for another one like those I saw on the website.

:mad: :mad: ARGHG GRAHRGG AGARHHRRGR ! :mad: :mad: (Thanks again)

PS : Please excuse my accent : I'm still novice with the Waffle language.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Instead of an AAR, shouldn't it be called GARGHGRRARR? </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

:mad: :mad: GGRGRAAAARGH!!! This noodlehead looked through the scenarios on his CMBB list and doesn't have one dated 44/04. Or 44 April. Or April 44. Or nuffink. :mad: :mad:

Sooo.. follow the detective's logic here. We (as in you and me) played the scenario. Someone's *cough* Axe *cough* computer must have the scenario on it, in order to play it. My computer doesn't have this scenario on it.

Therefore... :rolleyes: </font>