Best grid Overlay mod for CMAK

MGONZOM

Which grid overlay for CMAK is best that does not change terrrain colors drasticly. I perfer a low res overlay. i have found that while designing scenarios the overlays help deter terrain flaws in my scenarios.

Please give me the designer's name so I can download the right one...

Thanks!

At CMMODS under CMAK/designer/Limey/all/terrain:

Then download "North Africa Grid part 1A to 2B" for a total of four downloads.

Works great for me.

Thanks Limey

Thanks Blazing 88's smile.gif

It only covers Africa. I use Captain Wacky's superb CMBB grid for Italy - the terrain tiles are identical in both games.

Originally posted by Blazing 88's:

Can someone tell me how to lower the res using photoshop (what % reduction). I know how to use photoshop, I just don't want to screw up anything.

Thanks in advance.

Dunno if you figured out the answer or not, but in case not, the way I understand it, just reducing the size will reduce the resolution. So, for a 512x512 tile, reduce it in size to 256x256 and you basically have 1/2 the resolution. Don't worry, the game "stretches" the tiles to fit without them actually appearing "stretched" (however that works).

howdy.

i'm feelin extra stupid today. i signed up at CMMODS. i loged in. i can't find a screen that would take me to any mods. i just keep getting the home page. any idea what i'm doing wrong?

i just got the game. it took a day or so to like it. i'm used to panzer general and total war type games this is, uhhhh, different. now that i'm getting a bit more comfortable with the camera and all, i'm having fun. getting my ass kicked, but still...

thanks!