You don't have to be crazy to post in the Cheery Waffle Thread -- wait, yes you do.

_Axe_

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make a point of never going to the theatre to see a comedy for two reasons. Firstly, I hate most comedies. Secondly, when I'm shelling out that kind of dough I presume that I'm paying for the big screen and awesome sound. These things don't really add anything to comedies so I just wait to rent the DVD and save myself a pile of money.

Chatty maggots! Where are the angriolized rants???? What? TNT's got your tongue? :mad: :mad:

In other news, Axis2001's walking corpses are most likely cheating and heading over the impassible cliff. But I knew how gamey he'd be, so I'm waiting for him at the top. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

But I knew how gamey he'd be, so I'm waiting for him at the top. :mad:

-Let me put it this way: have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

-Yes.

-Morons.

-Really! In that case, I challenge you to a battle of wits.

-For the princess? To the death? I accept!

-Good, then pour the wine...Inhale this, but do not touch.

-I smell nothing

-What you do not smell is iocane powder. It is odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly in liquid and is among the most deadly poisons known to man.

-Hmm

-All riight: where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink and who is right and who is dead.

-But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine it from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own cup or his enemies. Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet because he would know that only a great fool would reach or what he is given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known that I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

-You've made your decision then?

-Not remotely! Because Iocane comes from Australia. As everyone knows, Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.

-Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

-Wait 'til I get going! Where was I?

-Australia.

-And you must have suspected that I would have known the poison's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!

-You're just stalling now.

-You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means that you're exceptionally strong...so you could have put the poison in your own cup, depending on your strength to save you, so clearly I cannot choose the wine in front of you. But you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

-You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.

-It has worked! You've given everything away! I know where the poison is!

-The make your choice.

-I will and I choose...What in the world can that be?

*gestures*

-You guessed wrong.

-You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched cups while your back was turned. Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian, when death is on the line! Hahahahaha--[Plop-He is dead.]

:mad: STILL NO TOURNAMENT TURNSS!!!!!A RARHAHA RAHRGHGGHARH ARHGAHRAGRARAHARGAHRAGHGHARAGHRHAHG!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! I WANT TURNS!

ARAHRGAHRHAGHRGAHRGHAGRARARARGARGAHRGHAGRGGAHRGAHRGHARGHARGARARAHRGAHRAHRGAGRGHARGAHRGAHGRAGRARARARARAHGAGHRGAHRGHGHAGRHARGGAHGRHARAGAARGHARGAHGRAGARHGARHAHAHGARGAGRGARGARGARGARHGG RAHGHARGHARGHAGRHAGAHGRAHAHGRGAGggg!!!!!!

Angry out loud!

Axe, you teenage puss puddle!! How's that new, Angryolized, TNT packed scenario looking? Which maggot are you going to fight on it?

I'm looking for some TNT in my inbox, and only Slave H has got off his chuddies and loaded a round into the breech!! What's wrong with you, maggots!!

Ooooh I swear by the god of TNT, MasterGoodale, Grandmaster TNT Chucker I'm going to whip up a storm of TNT tonight!!!! :mad:

:mad:

ANGRY OUT LOUD!!

Originally posted by Soddball:

Axe, you teenage puss puddle!! How's that new, Angryolized, TNT packed scenario looking? Which maggot are you going to fight on it?

I assume you're NOT talking about Alpine Summer. If that is the case, I never received it. Resend to jasonballantyne_at_sympatico_d0t_ca