You don't have to be crazy to post in the Cheery Waffle Thread -- wait, yes you do.

_Axe_

Here we go. Using a random number generator set to spit out 100 numbers between 1-10, these are the match-ups.

mike_the_wino vs.

Edward Windsor

Dave H vs.

PseudoSimonds

Watson & Crick vs.

Mace

Soddball vs.

Wallybob

And, in the cruelest injustice,

Axe2121 vs.

Snarker :mad: :mad:

I will now use the random number generator to decide who will be Axis and Allies in the meeting engagement scenario I have chosen.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

She laughed at that.

I said, "Stop laughing. He's not funny."

Now I'm drinking Sam Adams. My brother brought over a case for Game 1.

Well, its good to see that you have a brother with taste and a smart wife. How did you get so lucky? </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

She laughed at that.

I said, "Stop laughing. He's not funny."

Now I'm drinking Sam Adams. My brother brought over a case for Game 1.

Well, its good to see that you have a brother with taste and a smart wife. How did you get so lucky? </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Uh-oh. 0-2.

Bah! I wouldn't even want to calculate my record against Snickers. Suffice to say I would need to use scientific notation.

scinot1.gif

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

OMFG After of working more hours than <font size = -2>missusfoodhall</font size> has excuses, I am free. Free, free at last, thank God I am free at last. Ending my self-imposed sobriety and celebrating the fact that after neglecting to do any, I repeat NOT ONE BIT, of data entry for two (2) months I was able to get everything in order for the bank audit on Wednesday....<font size = +4>I RULE!!!!</font size>.

The nasty ole accounting troll tried to rain on my parade this morning when the books were off a mere $500K. Turns out there was a minor programming flaw that we had been manually correcting and had thus overlooked. But when I input that giant slug of info it popped in a huge, glaring kinda way and we got software company to make it mo' betta.

Turns out to maggots that sent them...'cept Sparker. I'll get to you soon enough junior.

Now it's time to drink. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

<font size = +4>I RULE!!!!</font size>.

The nasty ole accounting troll tried to rain on my parade this morning when the books were off a mere $500K. Turns out there was a minor programming flaw that we had been manually correcting and had thus overlooked.

You don't Rule.

If you Ruled, you'd have an extra $500K in your bank account and work would be non the wiser! :mad: :mad:

Mace