**Post Apocalyptic PzIII L Mod!!!**

MikeyD

We nearly lost this one!

Total redo PzIII L for both CMAK-Italian theater and CMBB '43 yellow version.

at our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

First the bad news: My computer self-destructed, the whole HD had to be wiped clean and the OS reloaded from scratch!

Now the good news. Before everything crashed-&-burned I saved my latest mod from the wreckage. And here it is for you.

My new total redo PzIII L based on my previous PzIII M mod. Its numbered for both the CMAK Italian theater, and the CMBB '43 yellow basecoat vehicle. Once I get my computer up and working again a CMAK Afrika Corps yellow version and a CMBB pre-43 grey version should follow.

[edited] If you have problems unzipping the mod be sure to tell me. It was compressed using a recently downloaded Zipit freeware utility. Hopefully, it'll work just fine.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshot:

MikeyD's PzIII L redo

[ December 21, 2004, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

I look on the bright side of my computer woes. At least storage on the hard disk isn't 'heavily fragmented' anymore! :D;)

Wicky, that's a MacZip problem I had a long time ago. Blame it on the old utility. Anything in the folder that looks 'extra' probably is and can be discarded.

I finally relocated my Photoshop installer this morning, and I downloaded an updated Zipit utility off the net. All I need now is go to cmmods.com and start downloading some of my own mods, and I'll be back in business.

David I, my second major goof on the PzIII N screenshot has now been corrected... again.

Also, the original PzIII L Zipped file has been replaced by a more up-to-date Zipit utility product so the 'extra files' mentioned by Wicky shouldn't be there now.

[ December 21, 2004, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]