DEATH, death, death to you all (Maniacal laughter)

Hans

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

BAH!

You're all second rate horse jockies compared to the real menace of our time. That's right I'm talking the Mold Encrusted, Ant Infested,

Pus Pouch Carrying, Head Maggot himself.

Jim, that's spelled <big>Pusssss, maggot. Ain't you got no edjukashun? :D

Seanachai could spend an hour alone with each of your four horsemen and emerge as fresh as a daisy.

One hour alone with Goodale in his basement

would render him incapable of uttering more than one syllable grunts. (Although that could possibly be looked upon as an improvement over some of the stuff he does post).

Quite correct there. The Surgeon General has determined that extended exposure (more than a minute) to MasterGoodale has harmful side effects. The exposure doesn't actually kill you, but you may want to kill yourself to end it. :eek: :D

You're all second rate horse jockies compared to the real menace of our time. That's right I'm talking the Mold Encrusted, Ant Infested,

What? That johnnie-come-lately? I had starved billions before he plucked his first maggot. Pffftttt!

Famine

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

What? That johnnie-come-lately? I had starved billions before he plucked his first maggot. Pffftttt!

Famine </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

But, Mr. Famine we have an understanding of how you work. What people fear is the unknown, and lord knows 'unknown' describes anything Goodale.

My good friend Snarker is (thankfully) a man of few words.

But these make sense.

By all that is holy and righteous (which excludes the BBC), no fear is greater than the fear of the unknown. Let us examine these so-called Horsemen.

Pestilence-counter with bug spray

War-counter with full media coverage

Famine-counter with McDonalds

Death-counter with Ted Williams' Son

Goodale-counter with ????????????

Even that Carbone fella avoided him like the plague he is. He never threatened to take one of Goodale's posts (and Lawdy, there have been a ton that would be worthy) to the moderators.

[ October 14, 2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

and lord knows 'unknown' describes anything Goodale.

Actually, diseased pustule on a leper's backside is a better description of Goodale. And that would mean he owes his worthless existance to my good friend Pestilence. Perhaps Famine, being the kidder that he is, will starve the leper to Death so that Goodale has no purpose in existance what-so-ever. Then there are Goodale's happy (or are those silly grins a sign of idiocy?) followers. That is another story

Originally posted by Jim Boggs (evidense that the grins are from idiocy):

Pestilence-counter with bug spray

Oh he's come up with far better carriers than insects

War-counter with full media coverage
Only for Americans... anywhere else you'd have a high reporter body count

Famine-counter with McDonalds
McDonalds IS just one form of Famine

Death-counter with Ted Williams' Son
Boggs, this one doesn't even make sense. Try again

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Then there are Goodale's happy (or are those :D silly grins :D a sign of idiocy?) followers. That is another story

Well I think you misunderstand there Death ole boy. We don't follow Goodale as much as observe him.

Much as the inquisitive scientist loves to observe a volcano on the verge of an eruption or a storm-chaser willingly drives towards a tornado, so we watch, in wonder, at what Goodale will spew forth in his next eruption.

Well I think you misunderstand there Death ole boy. We don't follow Goodale as much as observe him.

Much as the inquisitive scientist loves to observe a volcano on the verge of an eruption or a storm-chaser willingly drives towards a tornado, so we watch, in wonder, at what Goodale will spew forth in his next eruption.

Ah! Deer in the headlights syndrome. Pathetic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Ah! Deer in the headlights syndrome. Pathetic

No, that is a bad analogy. The deer was ignorant of the danger. </font>

Although this is more in War's department, perhaps he won't object in this instance if I suggest that there should be a really neat N-bomb test coming up that you really ought to check out. Since there is some question over the actual yield, I think you should get really, really close. You wouldn't want to miss anything now would you, hmmmm?

Famine

No. Sneaky is using the Monopoly game and "I'm Lovin' It" to suck us in. Bastiche.

I believe that is the work of the Fifth Horseman, Seanachai. We are tentatively refering to him as Dumbass, as we have found that Ignorance lacks... impact

[ October 14, 2003, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

No. Sneaky is using the Monopoly game and "I'm Lovin' It" to suck us in. Bastiche.

I believe that is the work of the Fifth Horseman, Seanachai. We are tentatively refering to him as Dumbass, as we have found that Ignorance lacks... impact </font>

Maybe you should defer to the old cliche and name him "Bliss". He'll never get it.

And you, my little Poodle's Get, may as well call me 'Daddy', as I'm as close as you're likely to get to any sense of family that actually wants to hear what you have to say.

Do you bandy words 'about' me, sirrah, for it's bloody damn well apparent that you've neither the hair nor the dangly bits to bandy words 'with' me!

Are you going to continue this maiden's dance around the 'maypole' of my person, or are you going to come into the by the gods awful Peng Challenge Thread and try and show a patch of downy hair that would make me acknowledge you as a man?

I'm after thinking that all your recent remarks are like those of a girl, or certain boys, that want to be treated roughly by the objects of their unsteady and uncertain affections, but do not have the courage to admit it.

If you want to trade insults, taunts, and words with me, you little lamb, you'd best go on over to the Peng Challenge Thread and take more than some Master Goodale inspired bit of courage with you, you mincing bit of muddled manhood.