How old are you?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35. (bought a pc after playing cmbo at my brothers house a few times and wanted more of it. thats around 7 years ago)

(played alot of games, Unreal Tournament freak i was for some time. These days there are no games i seem to like anymore, not really that is, pc cant cope with the new stuff, and anyway its all the same repeat of old engines anyhow, smücked up with some tastless eyecandy.)

Maps though i still love to make, and view and run through. They are still like little vacantions:)

Originally posted by jBrereton:

I'm sixteen.

Are you any relation to the General Brereton, originally of the USAAF, later USAF? As a footnote, I used to know his niece, Joella. She was a rather eccentric lady who kept cats and had been a journalist. She'd be well into her 70s now, I guess.

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Yes, but the juxtaposition of the spotless tank against the background of bloodstains would be quite acceptible, don't you think?

Considering that I alone have seen the walls and poster in question, I am comfortable in my own judgement. So there.

tongue.gif

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Yes, but the juxtaposition of the spotless tank against the background of bloodstains would be quite acceptible, don't you think?

Considering that I alone have seen the walls and poster in question, I am comfortable in my own judgement. So there.

tongue.gif

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Are you telling me that Meals On Wheels slides the trays under your door?

Sir, you insult my culinary integrity. I would have to be far gone into the throes of starvation before I would even glance at a Meals on Wheels offering, let alone touch the filthy thing. Thankfully, as long as I can still wield a can opener I will be spared that fate.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Are you telling me that Meals On Wheels slides the trays under your door?

Sir, you insult my culinary integrity. I would have to be far gone into the throes of starvation before I would even glance at a Meals on Wheels offering, let alone touch the filthy thing. Thankfully, as long as I can still wield a can opener I will be spared that fate.

Michael </font>