Dose CMAK suk as bad as the players say?

only you can determine if a game is good.
Wrong. Only you can determine if you like it or not. It's got nothing to do with it being good or bad. That's a lot of the problem with game reviews today they rate games on whether they like them or not, which has got nothing to do with the game's quality and quite frankly any serious game reviewer that falls into that trap (and lots do) is just totally unprofessional

There are plenty of games out there that I don't like, but nevertheless I recognise them as good games. Combat Mission is undoubtedly a good game. If you don't like it then fair enough, you don't like it; but that doesn't make it a bad game

I've got two sets of friends: One set I don't even mention the game in their presence because they just aren't the right personality type to get it. The second set I strong-arm into getting the game, I browbeat into upgrading their computer or to dump the contents of their hard drive to make room so they CAN run the game, because they are the right personality types to 'get' the game.

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Actually, CMAK is darn good, and has many subtle improvements over CMBB (which is light years ahead of CMBO).

Subtle things like better TacAI for sqauds, for example....

As someone said: it's not a revolution, its an evolution of an excellent game.

GaJ.

How was the TACAI improved for squads?

Sorry to be a little off the thread topic.

Thanks.

Thank you all that answered my questions, and then those that just answered their opinions. ;)

Now I can get CMAK with a calm heart and an open wallet.

Next question where would one go to get a "player review/vote" that isn't biased, other than Game Rankings.com? Gamespot isn't a very good source because they require you to PAY to vote, what democratic society requires one to PAY to vote? I don't even think CUBA does that!!! lol

And I haven't seen a socalled professional review yet, but, I guess it's because they are still playing it, which is good. The quicker professional reviews come out after a game is released, usually means bad news for that game. Poor "Victoria". ;)