Line of Defence - who is going to do the conversion...

Originally posted by sgtgoody (esq):

After watching the "Battlefield Vietnam" Series I think they should bring the shockwaves back.

I'll play this one with you M.D. Be interesting to see if you can do anything more than talk. :D

Choose a side and send me a set up.

Email sent...err, does playing a video game rate higher or lower than just talking on your Scale of Relative Worth? Cause I gotta tell you, it rates pretty low on mine... ;)

[ November 25, 2003, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Shockwaves are funny things. They can be quite visible when conditions of temperature and humidity are right. Other times you may not see them at all. Maybe if Charles has lots of spare time on his hands in the next year or two he can work in the necessary calculations so that shockwaves can appear when appropriate.

Then again, maybe angels will first appear and loft us into wargaming heaven...

:rolleyes:

Michael

[ November 25, 2003, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Email sent...err, does playing a video game rate higher or lower than just talking on your Scale of Relative Worth? Cause I gotta tell you, it rates pretty low on mine... ;)

Well lord knows talking doesn't actually require any sort of mental activity. CM at least requires that you can read the word GO.

Originally posted by sgtgoody (esq):

CM at least requires that you can read the word GO.

Actually it doesn't. All you need to know is to keep hitting the button on the far right side. Plus of course knowing where the right side is.

Michael

[ November 25, 2003, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]

Michael,

Would you mind posting it on The Proving Grounds? There's a collection of loyal CMBO'ers there that would love to give this one a try (including myself). We have a discussion area setup already for the CMAK version, would be neat to discuss the two together.

Originally posted by GJK:

Michael,

Would you mind posting it on The Proving Grounds? There's a collection of loyal CMBO'ers there that would love to give this one a try (including myself). We have a discussion area setup already for the CMAK version, would be neat to discuss the two together.

I'd be interested in seeing that discussion! Give me a another day or so to lock down some details and finalize the draft...