**Total Reworked PzIII N (late) CAMOUFLAGE!**

MikeyD

Based on my earlier yellow PzIII N mod:

75mm L24 gun PzIII N (late), late-war camouflage version.

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Yes, the mod's good for both CMBB and CMAK.

My mental image of the ultimate PzIII N (late) is of a late-war underdog soldiering on into 1945. To that end this mod has been given a 3-tone camou scheme suitable for Ardennes fighting.

Plus, despite my repugnance towards the SS (I never select them to play but I do enjoy attacking them) I've included alt. bow unit symbols for two of the more famous SS units: the Das Reich Division and the Totenkopf.

Take a look at the cmmods.com screenshot:

Late war camou PzIII N (late)

Based on my earlier yellow PzIII N mod:

75mm L24 gun PzIII N (late), late-war camouflage version.

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Yes, the mod's good for both CMBB and CMAK.

My mental image of the ultimate PzIII N (late) is of a late-war underdog soldiering on into 1945. To that end this mod has been given a 3-tone camou scheme suitable for Ardennes fighting.

Plus, despite my repugnance towards the SS (I never select them to play but I do enjoy attacking them) I've included alt. bow unit symbols for two of the more famous SS units: the Das Reich Division and the Totenkopf.

Take a look at the cmmods.com screenshot:

Late war camou PzIII N (late)

Originally posted by Pzman:

Its a really nice mod, I thought you were going to work on some of the other PzIVs as well.

I have started on them, but unfortunately other responsibilities have gotten in the way and I've not had time for modding or gaming in a long while. But... I do have a nice long vacation coming over the holidays, so that hopefully will change.

Originally posted by Pzman:

Its a really nice mod, I thought you were going to work on some of the other PzIVs as well.

I have started on them, but unfortunately other responsibilities have gotten in the way and I've not had time for modding or gaming in a long while. But... I do have a nice long vacation coming over the holidays, so that hopefully will change.