Some new mods!

Hey y'all

time to clean out my WIP folder and offer a new mod.

There's an African (only) version of my older CM:BB wooden fence mod.

There's A new optional M1928 Thompson SMG (you know, that gangster type thingy with the drum magazine, for early war Commonwealth use) for the ModSlutSmack pack small arms pack (separate download or updated pack).

Also, there's an all new slightly weathered flag pack with all nation flags and interface icons.

Download at <a href="http://www.cmmods.com" target="_blank">

ModSlutHeaven</a> and/or view a screenie by visiting my site (link below) and clicking the CM:AK section.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

I was thinking just the other day that it's been awhile since we've heard a peep out of you!

Yeah well, I've been playing Baldur's gate 1 and 2 including both expansions, followed by Neverwinter Nights, yet again including both expansions. Believe me, that takes months!

Other than that, I'd like to do more mods, it's just I don't know what to mod anymore. Oh, and before anyone asks; no, I won't do buildings. ;)

markl: I'll see what I can do.

patboy: You're welcome, and thanks for the idea!