What I want to see in the Cheery Waffle Thread X2

You know what I love? Getting the drop on Keke's T-34 from less than 150 metres with my PzIV and missing not once, but twice.

The gunner couldn't hit the broad side of a

barn%20h7.jpg

And, to top it all off, when the T-34 rightfully caps his ass, all nine grenadiers riding shotgun are liquified. So useless gunner = 13 casualties.

It's too nice a day for the rage and hatred I feel right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

You know what I love? Getting the drop on Keke's T-34 from less than 150 metres with my PzIV and missing not once, but twice.

The gunner couldn't hit the broad side of a

barn%20h7.jpg

And, to top it all off, when the T-34 rightfully caps his ass, all nine grenadiers riding shotgun are liquified. So useless gunner = 13 casualties.

It's too nice a day for the rage and hatred I feel right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Who else would order a Pz-IVh, with infantry riding on it, to charge full ahead against 3 T-34/85s? :confused: Don't blame the gunner, maggot. :mad:

given up on feifdom, too busy. but every once or three I drop in and buy grains at 100 from

:mad: Sgt. Viljuri :mad:

I say we prop him up. buy his grain, sell him your lumber/irons at ten, then buy more grain with the money he spent on the irons.

BFC must win.

The needs of the one out weigh the needs of the many

Look, we're all men here, right? That is, the Ladies do not seem to be about. So why don't we all just come clean and admit that what the Waffle Thread x2 really needs is...

Temple Prostitutes!!!

Yes! Bevy upon bevy of lucious, willing young females, ready to service our every whim. I say we march on BFC HQ to present our demads! Now who is with me?

Michael

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/captainamerica.jpg

To link it (the actual code): <a href="http://www.liquidgeneration.com" target="_blank">captainamerica.jpg

Bwaahaaaahaaaa! Suck it up, Maggots, I am De MAN!

Who wants to be my sidekick, Bucky? I will now be taking applications.

Happy Birfday, Kitty. Many returns, which is more than I can say for some PBEMaggots.

Originally posted by Snarker:

My mail is refusing the connection, so you sub-super heroes are SOL. Turns when it decides to behave again. :mad: :mad:

Yeah, yeah. We both know this "technical difficulty" has more to do with the holes being punched in your Hellcats than anything else. That's okay, I won't tell. :D:D

Oops, I guess I did after all. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Maggot! :mad: :mad:

Congratulations to Pseudo for being the first to complete the second annual BDLRM. I think I may have toughened the challenge a bit too much this year. We will see as other players; make that maggots, finish. Snarker, Keke, Teddy, and Wallybob are making things very difficult for me. GRARGRRARRGHRARGH!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Yeah, yeah. We both know this "technical difficulty" has more to do with the holes being punched in your Hellcats than anything else. That's okay, I won't tell. :D:D

Feh, beh, meh! Not only is my mail AWOL, but Slitherine is using some form of Macrovision copy protection on Spartan and it won't feckin' load. Apparently, it searches your registry and if it find some program or reg key it doesn't think you should have, it refuses to start the game. The shame of it is the pirates crack everything easily and these protection schemes only make it annoying for the rest of us.

George Orwell 20 years late, anyone?

MACROVISION PRIVACY INVADING MAAAAAAAGGOOOOOOTS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Feh, beh, meh! Not only is my mail AWOL, but Slitherine is using some form of Macrovision copy protection on Spartan and it won't feckin' load.

So when did you decide to foresake English? </font>