Need manual for game

TxAggie

Hi,

Can't believe I lost the manual. Having trouble utilizing mortars and field artillery. Also, mounting men in trucks, etc. I've looked on the disk and on the website and can't find an online manual anywhere. Am I simply missing it?

I would be glad to purchase a new manual from Battlefront if necessary. What a great game! As a former Army Armor officer, this is the most realistic strategy and tactics game I've ever played.

Originally posted by Pzman:

Hmm now take a second to think. Would a pirate really want to buy a manual? tongue.gif

Perhaps a pirate with a sense of shame?

The old "I'm not paying $45 for the game, but I'm willing to pay a great deal less for a printed manual" type of shame?

I blame Gaylord/Tim the Enchanter for making me so cynical and embittered...

Originally posted by TxAggie:

Just emailed Battlefront offering to provide my credit card, email, and purchase date to prove legitimate purchase.

I'll correspond directly with them from now on.

Pzman and Michael, thank you for your courtesy and lack of suspicion.

Coulda done that from the get go, eh? No toe in the water? No 'Oh, woe is me, where shall I get another manual' post?

I'd hang my head in shame for my vulgar, thoughtless, small-minded suspicions, if I wasn't a roight bastard.

But I do feel bad. Really. I'd like nothing better than for BFC to come in here and tell me that I was a right bugger, because you were legit.

I'd abase myself in my contrition. Wouldn't be the first time!

But if you really do love the game, eh, you could see where someone might look askance at someone who'd simply post a vague 'I lost my manual' thread? I mean, if I lost my manual...it was here a minute ago, I'm almost sure...I'd simply contact BFC about it. A vague 'and where shall I get the info I need' thread simply seems like 'fishing'.

But then, I'm a horrible little man.

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

This TxAggie is so rude to our beloved Mister S. not to answer him, right rabbit?

Oh, those fat books were manuales;I thought they were CD packages. Rabbit? RABBIT!

Damn...

Love,Aliceâ„¢

I long to go to Slovenia...and give you a right good kicking.

Actually, I have friends who're Slovenian. Second generation, of course. They live in Ohio. Lots of bloody Slovenes in Ohio. Ohio went Red, of course.

I can't believe you don't have one on the disc! It should've installed with the game:

"C:\Program Files\CMAK\CMAK Game Manual.pdf"

:confused:

Originally posted by TxAggie:

Hi,

Can't believe I lost the manual. Having trouble utilizing mortars and field artillery. Also, mounting men in trucks, etc. I've looked on the disk and on the website and can't find an online manual anywhere. Am I simply missing it?

I would be glad to purchase a new manual from Battlefront if necessary. What a great game! As a former Army Armor officer, this is the most realistic strategy and tactics game I've ever played.