**MikeyD U.S. M7 Priest Early mod!**

Another mod for David I to put snow on!

U.S. M7 Priest for CMAK

At our absolute favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Its not often that one gets to apply ridiculously large markings.

The giant star inside the even bigger yellow circle matches Priest markings seen in Italy in late '43. This early Priest mod was more entertaining than expected to work on. If you're looking for historical detail this mod should satisfy.

About my M7 Priest mod.

- early Lee-type vertical volute suspension.

- Gun and interior totally reworked.

- Lee-type engine deck with full tools.

- Early 'stepped' rear plate.

- Plain mod with markings in separate folder

I suppose the Commonwealth Priests are next in line.

Here's the screenshot:

PriestM7.jpg

MikeyD absolute fantastic work ! My documentation about US tanks is very poor, is it possible to inform us about which operational theatre each

decals are used ? I think yellow circle marking is used in Africa theatre but I have a doubt for the others. Which kind of white star is applied in Normandy or in Bulge battle, when appears the white circle?... such things like that.

Thanks for your great job!

Cheers

Pat

Most-everywhere it was big white stars in circles. Priests, firing from behind the lines, were more afraid of maurading P47s than the enemy. By the time the Allies hit Germany in 45 the U.S. cut back significantly on the use of big stars in an effort to be less conspicuous. the exceptions were the things that didn't look like Stuarts or Shermans - Hellcats for example.

For Normandy I've seen a fair number of big white stars in circles against a blue background! The white stars yellow circles appear to be mid-late 43 Italy, with lots of variants.