A minor problem

Bog

Sometimes, when I'm checking LOS for an infantry squad, I hit the Split Squad button by mistake. It's not that big a deal, but it would be good if after you hit Split Squad you get a confirmation window that makes you confirm your choice. It's mainly an issue because split squads have lower morale tolerances, so having your line squads split can affect them in combat. Plus, it's harder to put them back together once they're split.

I agree! What I mean is, the "Split Squad" command is irreversible if you accidentally select it. Sure, you can recombine them...LATER. IF they're in command. It also means you can't move them, etc.

I already sent this request in to BF.C around the early CMBB days and was told that since we can recombine during the set-up phase, that's all we needed. It's minor, but it should still be fixed.

EVERY OTHER COMMAND GIVEN TO A UNIT DURING THE ORDERS PHASE IS ABLE TO BE CANCELLED OR MODIFIED.

That fact alone begs to have the "Split Squad" command become a two-step process, or add a "Recombine" order which takes immediate effect.

Ken