US Halftrack Gun Motor Carriage

DEY

Originally posted by throwdjohn:

has anyone used the 75 halftrack gmc succesfully against armor of any kind (light or otherwise) they seem worthless to me unless you KNOW there is no kind of AT on the map AT ALL (inculding at rifles and large rocks)

Now you can see why the idea was abandoned. smile.gif

They're useful - sometimes - as a mobile ambush unit.

has anyone used the 75 halftrack gmc succesfully against armor of any kind (light or otherwise) they seem worthless to me unless you KNOW there is no kind of AT on the map AT ALL (inculding at rifles and large rocks)

[shameless plug] Try "Raff to the rescue" from the CD[/shameless plug]

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by throwdjohn:

Now you can see why the idea was abandoned. smile.gif

They're useful - sometimes - as a mobile ambush unit. </font>

king, i have played the scenario, but i didnt finish it. blame my attention span, not the scenario it was pretty fun. but tedious. trying to KO armor with those things is an excercise in shoot and scoots for 10 turns with 4 diffrent HTs per kill.

forgot to ask, they cant be used as indirect fire weapons like mortars can they? im assuming not, which is why ive never tried. thatd be cool though huh?

forgot to ask, they cant be used as indirect fire weapons like mortars can they? im assuming not, which is why ive never tried.

You were right.

thatd be cool though huh?
Depends. Minimum range for them might be more than the length of the board. I don't know.

Michael