Help with Download...

rying to purchase CMAK through digital download. Very user unfriendly. Have received email verification that my order ($35) has been processed but have not been able to download yet. Why is this so hard. Have used DD many times with Matrix games with no trouble. Have tried four times now and keep getting to the page that says that I alresdy have access to the game and can "redownload " it at my account page. Well my account page makes no sence at all. AM I JUST OUT $35????????

Originally posted by Soddball:

You could have given him the email addresses, granddad!!

I figured that if he weren't sharp enough to spot their names at the top of the page and take the appropriate steps, I'd let Darwin take care of it. If the next generation is full of whiny, lazy sub-morons, it'll all be your fault.

Michael

Scurlock, like I said in email, you have to contact Direct2Drive's customer support. The downloads are run entirely by IGN/Gamespy's D2D, we are not involved in the process. With your order confirmation you should have received instructions on who to contact and how.

Sorry that you have troubles with their service. I tried it myself once and it went without problems, but other than that there isn't much we can do :(

Martin