CMMODS Login troubles Help!!

I have that problem 75 percent of the time, It seems completely random. Although sometimes i log in and it takes me right in and other times it goes straight to the menu screen, most of the times i log in and it stays at the login screen.

I've found that if you leave that login window open and refresh the page a while later, is the only sure fire way to get in. btw when i first sighned up i tried for TWO DAYS before i actually got into CMMODs!! Ive writen to the webmaster twice, got no response. Maybe the website has a bandwidth cap??

It's not the website, it's Microsucks IE that's the issue. It does not conform to industry standards and will not always refresh a page properly. Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing I can do about that. The best solution is to hit CTRL-F5 after logging in. It does some sort of 'hard' refresh and displays the proper page.

As for my lack of response, I'm dealing with some very serious health issues at home and barely have time to read my mail or this forum. Sorry for the delay.

COG

Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

It's not the website, it's Microsucks IE that's the issue. It does not conform to industry standards and will not always refresh a page properly. Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing I can do about that. The best solution is to hit CTRL-F5 after logging in. It does some sort of 'hard' refresh and displays the proper page.

As for my lack of response, I'm dealing with some very serious health issues at home and barely have time to read my mail or this forum. Sorry for the delay.

COG

No worries mate,I sort of knew it be a RL issue so i wasn't stressing too much.You take care now.