Why not the Cheery Waffle Thread?

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Well, Kitty, Soddball, and mike_the_wino can all drink with the best of them.

Damn straight. Working on a 12 pack of Modelo Especiale right now. *urp* :mad:

Kitty</font>

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

Gheeeross!!! Swishy drink chuckin' maggot.

Dave, count me in if a slots open.

Rohbonehead, Mike (it was you wasn't it?) Send a set up at your earliest inconvienienienience so's you can jump on my run of not so good luck - against Smope anyway. :mad:

Snarker, you be in! You make the sixth maggot up to the challenge. Will you be playing for yourself or has the gamey Axe already asked you to take over for him? :D

Kitty and Mace, there are some things we really don't need to know! :eek: :mad: :mad:

WEll, well, well....3 holes inthe ground!

Snickers e-mail addy seems to be blacklisted!! redface.gif I always knew he was a maggot, butnot this much of a maggot!! :eek: :eek: :mad:

Diagnostic code: smtp;550 This system is configured to reject mail from 202.0.58.21 [202.0.58.21] (Host blacklisted - Found on Realtime Black List server '21.58.0.202.bl.spamcop.net')

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

WEll, well, well....3 holes inthe ground!

Snickers e-mail addy seems to be blacklisted!! redface.gif I always knew he was a maggot, butnot this much of a maggot!! :eek: :eek: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Diagnostic code: smtp;550 This system is configured to reject mail from 202.0.58.21 [202.0.58.21] (Host blacklisted - Found on Realtime Black List server '21.58.0.202.bl.spamcop.net')

</font>

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

Re: MG-42..can't be much different than 240 can it? If needed, I can do alright with the anti-tank rockets, so if the GF musters some AFVs, the waffle thread will stand.

I shouldn't worry, most of 'em can't even muster a decent argument.

Snarker, what's going on with the Senate election in PA today? I just heard the Justice Department is sending "observers" because Hispanics weren't being allowed to vote. Have you all become a third-world country or something? Or can't your new neighbors find their way to the polls? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Snarker, what's going on with the Senate election in PA today? I just heard the Justice Department is sending "observers" because Hispanics weren't being allowed to vote. Have you all become a third-world country or something? Or can't your new neighbors find their way to the polls? :rolleyes:

The officials at the polls actually check to make sure 1) THOSE VOTING ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE. 2) THEY ARE LEGAL TO VOTE - no aliens 3)IT'S NOT THEIR THIRD TIME VOTING TODAY. This checking apparently upsets those prone to cheating. No one cares in local elections, because the cheaters are usually in the majority party in the area. but for national / state elections it makes a difference. Pretty extensive fraud was found a few years back - people registering two or more additional times under the names of the recently deceased, or under different names at false addresses and aliens were illegally added to the voter rolls, as were felons.

Gee, I was asked for ID and checked against the rolls today. My rights were trampled, and it almost made me leave without voting. I was so upset. :rolleyes:

This fuss is national by the way, as the harrassment claim is made in various places around the country. It must be PA's day in the ACLU's barrel. :D