The Cheery Waffle Thread: Snowed in, iced over but still angry as hell

_Axe_

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

We have those too, but in twelve ounce bottled versions. Cans are for Canuckians. :mad:

12 ounces are for Bud-sipping hoes. :mad: :mad: </font>

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snarker, that blizzard heading your way may cause both football games on Sunday to be played in uber-Finn-like conditions. I'm certainly looking forward to it. Sorry for the inconvenience it's causing in your neighborhood. We don't seem to be expecting any snow at all. I'm afraid you'll have to pin the blame for this either on Axe and Pseudo, or possibly on the Minnesota <font size=1>penguins</font>. It seems more likely to be caused by the Canadians, since the guys in Minnesota only create hot air. :D:D

My copy of TurboTax arrived today, so I'll be devoting an insane amount of time to creative tax accounting for a few weeks. Fortunately I know that as a white middle-class married male I'm completely exempt from any IRS reviews. :D

Rune, this Bridges at Le Muy scenario appears to be a complete stalemate. The only information I could find with Google made it sound like the Germans didn't even slow the Americans down at Le Muy. In this scenario there doesn't appear to be any way for either side to hope to get a single man or AFV across either bridge. I guess a massive smokescreen would work at the end of the scenario for a last-minute flag rush, but that's pretty gamey. I fully expect the pretty gamey and 100% hull-down Watkins & Crank to do exactly that. I know I would if I had some smoke left. :D

MTW, I saw your little crack about me being an example of what can happen to non-drinkers. Coming from a guy whose blood is about 150 proof, I take it as a compliment. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

I saw your little crack about me being an example of what can happen to non-drinkers.

You saw his little cra.....?!!

My gawd MTW! Pull your pants up when you bend over! You're distracting Dave.

Btw Dave, if you're an example of what can happen to non-drinkers, I will double my intake (starting......now)!

Mace

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Have you heard of this thing called an echo??? :mad:

The radio thingamajig and the 'puter are not compatable. Since the computer store and Best Buy are near Home Depot I might get one tomorrow.

My latest home project is installing a linen cabinet in the bathroom. I have to cut a hole in the wall, remove a 2x4, and create a frame to mount the cabinet. First, I need to find a cabinet before demolition can commence...

Be careful about removing the two by four. You may cause the wall to cra... hmmm.

Never mind. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

They drop some wood chips in the finishing vat and that justifies the hype.

Ok, who the feck has been into to my wine recipe book?

Angry but not so loud cuz that hurts my melon right now.

No turns for you slack-jawed yokels for that last couple of days and here is why.......

<FONT color = red>Cuz I dinnit FECKIN' FEEL LIKE IT!</font>

Meeting, after feckin', hooring useless meeting sucked all the life out of me and left me sick by the end of the week. Only recovered last night enough to knock back a bottle or three of wine.

Turns out to you ladies later today.

I missed your calls and Paula and I are watching a movie in a minute. I'll give you a ring tomorrow.

As long as you don't look like this:

h9_11.jpg

Who cares what he looks like, it's not as if you have to look at him.....

*ponders*

....Say, you're not going to partake in some form of phone sex with him are you?

Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *shudders* :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I missed your calls and Paula and I are watching a movie in a minute. I'll give you a ring tomorrow.

As long as you don't look like this:

h9_11.jpg

Who cares what he looks like, it's not as if you have to look at him.....

*ponders*

....Say, you're not going to partake in some form of phone sex with him are you?

Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *shudders* :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace </font>

pACE-1190532reg.jpg

Hey Snarker and Watson & Crick -- need some help?

Yuk yuk yuk.

Just watched The Village. Thought it was great, especially the end.

I have 80 feet of driveway. Do you think I'm crazy? Uh, let me rephrase that. :mad: Do you think I'm stupid? Er, that's not the right question either. :mad: Do you think $900 dollars spent on a snow blower is worth it? I did. :D

ps More like, "just watched the Village People". No doubt you enjoyed "the end". :mad:

Are the days longer when you are hungover or what?

Dehydration: Nature's way of telling you that 2 people shouldn't split 4 bottles of wine....ok, Kelly had a glass or two but Moms and I guzzled the rest. I was kidnapped and made to run errands and other useless, non-gaming crap. Maybe I get you turns tomorrow, my lovely biatchs.....mebbe not.

How's this for a new jersey?

images.asp?product_id=334

My brother got this for me for Xmas. :D

pACE-1190532reg.jpg

Hey Snarker and Watson & Crick -- need some help?

Yuk yuk yuk.

Anyone have one of these?

kuormaaja2.jpg

There is over 2 feet of snow on the North Shore and it is still coming down at 2-3 inches per hour. It is supposed to snow at this rate until noon.

The wind must have changed directions multiple times during the night because every single window in the house has snow blown onto it. There is a 3 foot snow drift at the front door. The back door to the screened in porch is also drifted shut. Although my front door opens inward, the screen door for it does not. I will have to take the screen off the front door to get out. Luckily, I have a shovel on my porch so I can extract myself. This could be the biggest storm I have experienced. I wish I was at St. Barths. :mad:

clariadd2.jpg

[ January 23, 2005, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Are the days longer when you are hungover or what?

How's this for a new jersey?

images.asp?product_id=334

My brother got this for me for Xmas. :D

A perfect gift for a real organ grinder. :mad:

Primal jersey's do r0ck. Great quality too. I have several myself, but thankfully not that one. There are several online stores at ebay that carry them much cheaper then the typical $50-$75 pricetag.

So are you going to quit spanking your monkey and send a turn sometime this millenia? :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

There is over 2 feet of snow on the North Shore and it is still coming down at 2-3 inches per hour. It is supposed to snow at this rate until noon.

The wind must have changed directions multiple times during the night because every single window in the house has snow blown onto it. There is a 3 foot snow drift at the front door. The back door to the screened in porch is also drifted shut. Although my front door opens inward, the screen door for it does not. I will have to take the screen off the front door to get out. Luckily, I have a shovel on my porch so I can extract myself. This could be the biggest storm I have experienced. I wish I was at St. Barths. :mad:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sunny here today!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sunny here today! </font>