Maggot picks Waffle to be his Cherry mate

Guest Mike

Oh, by the way:

<font size=20>I rule!!</font size=20>

Know why? 'Cause I started both my vacation and first beer seven minutes ago.

AGGRAGR GARGARG GARGG AGRAGARGRAG!!!!. Who's around right now to exchange turns at a rate equaled only by TCP/IP? :mad: :mad:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

A nice brunette woman from Nova Scotia will accompany me.

Oh, oh! I can help! I lived in Nova Scotia for seven years and got two degrees there. Do you know exactly where she's from? I can give you a crash course and make you look like a frickin' genius.

Or a scary stalker.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

A nice brunette woman from Nova Scotia will accompany me.

Oh, oh! I can help! I lived in Nova Scotia for seven years and got two degrees there. Do you know exactly where she's from? I can give you a crash course and make you look like a frickin' genius.

Or a scary stalker. </font>

Well tell her you have a friend that went to St. FX and Dalhousie (pronounced Dal-house-ee) and you're in like Flynn.

Oh, and you think it's a shame the offshore gas pipeline profits aren't going directly into the province's coffers.

And you like Keith's. (It's a beer with a 50 per cent market share in N.S.)

Stay away from talking about Peggy's Cove, lobster or the Cabot Trail. 'Cause dude, she lived there and only tourists (pronounced tor-ists) get excited about those topics.

Tell her the Granite Brewery is your favourite place to drink when in Halifax but nothing beats a cold Keith's while watching the sun set over the Northumberland Straight while attending the annual Judique-on-the-Floor festival.

I hope you're taking notes. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Tell her the Granite Brewery is your favourite place to drink when in Halifax but nothing beats a cold Keith's while watching the sun set over the Northumberland Straight while attending the annual Judique-on-the-Floor festival.

What is this festival? Is it something naughty that will get me slapped?

Enjoy your vacation, Axe! I only have 3 more weeks left of my 2 Months. I have gotten...messed over...by my counsellor who sets up the schedules. I am teaching 4 classes of American Government/Economics, one 10th Grade History (U.S. up to 1877), and one 9th Grade Honors (World History from 1500 to present). I had distinctly requested nothing but American History, and I now actually have a fairly good amount of seniority in my department. I know the most about Government (my first degree was Politial Science with a focus on Soviet and East Europe), But I really enjoy the History stuff the most. Bah. Humbug.

Now I go to a Jaycee Convention near Anniston, Alabama for the weekend. Nothing like Southern Baptists who don't have Aunt Edna to look over their shoulder. These guys drink more than a Tank Battalion, and I should know. I'll enjoy it mostly, but my wife won't.

Where is Arrogant Bastard Ale brewed?

Will Axe ever go back to work?

Will Boo stop being a Southbound end of a Northbound horse?

Will Waston and Crick end my Armor assault?

Will Master Goodale ever come back?

Will Mike the Wino have 999 deaths?

Will I make the local and national news with my new ideas for classroom management using fertilizers, motor oil, and paperclips?

The answers to these and more will be available on the Cheery Waffles Forum, coming to a computer screen near you.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

What is this festival? Is it something naughty that will get me slapped? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Sorry maggots, gotta feed the kids first. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Can't they eat the cicadas? :confused: </font>

What is this festival? Is it something naughty that will get me slapped? </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Where's Kitty?? :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's see.

Saturday morning here means Friday night there.

She'll be at school.

Mace </font>