CMBB battle posted. Wanna win some wine? Then review it @ Scenario Depot.

A few months in the making...

If you’re interested in huge maps, combined arms, tinkering with different AFV’s on both side, being challenged on different avenues for attack and defend dispositions, know your engineers’ capabilties near bridges, know your fords from your fjords, and don’t mind 1-3MB PBEM files, then have a look at the Scenario Depot.

See the wine pledge in the “Author Comments” field? No, it’s not a bribe. Just an incentive to review, good or bad, my damn hard work!

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Wine donations send to the following for their contributions to CM:

</font>

• Staff @ Battlefront.com</font>
  • Fuerte for his PBEM HELPER</font>
  • Manx (He used to run the “sexiest CMBO modsite on the net”)</font>
  • Boots & Tracks (RoW tournament scenarios)</font>
  • Andrew Fox (modding art)</font>
  • Keith Miller @ Scenario Depot</font>
  • Gordon Molek for his CMMOS utility</font>

Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

Hey, now I know why the Soviets could penetrate the lines so easy - Army Group Centre was in North Africa.

At least the description says that. Or just a devilish ploy to get some remote referene for this forum.

(Hint: Region "North Africa" at TSD)

Is this constructive criticism? Do I qualify already? Or do I have to resort to my last battles err.. bottles of Barolo and the almost neverending supplies of fine wine from the Palatinate?

Gruß

Joachim

smile.gif

Tried to change it to "Russia" via my Depot ID number - no luck. Have e-mailed Keith Miller @ Scenario Depot to do it for me.

Nice try, but Peter Cerda already mailed me this morning regarding same mistake. Have to try harder than just showing me that I cannot enter details in a drop down list via my mouse! tongue.gif

BTW, if I receive reviews within next few days, they are faked. It took me the better part of 2-3 weeks per game of PBEM play to playtest this one! :D

[ January 19, 2004, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Originally posted by WineCape:

See the wine pledge in the “Author Comments” field? No, it’s not a bribe. Just an incentive to review, good or bad, my damn hard work!

Hmmmm, maybe I should try some of this sort of "incentive"? Been trying to get some feedback on a scenario over at the Proving Grounds for almost a week now...

Oh, here's some constructive criticism: Shouldn't you offer a bottle of vodka for an Ostfront scenario?

Originally posted by von Lucke:

Hmmmm, maybe I should try some of this sort of "incentive"? Been trying to get some feedback on a scenario over at the Proving Grounds for almost a week now...

VL: Might try posting a note to the front page at TPG. You'll get some takers. There's just so many scenarios going up that us playtesters are having a bit of hard time keeping up.

I've downloaded your scenario but unfortunately I'm at my 8 pbem games max, but I can play it solo as Allies vs AI if a playtest from that perspective will be beneficial to you.

GJK,

The scenario is only designed for PBEM play though. I'm only interested in that form of play/review. 8 PBEM games = you have to much hay on your fork. :eek: Appreciate your interest. Review it whenever your load is lighter, even if it means 3-5 months from now.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron