Where can i go to read AAR`s

The scenario discussions area of The Proving Grounds is full of player tactics and (obviously) discussions regarding scenarios. Not exactly layed out like an AAR but pretty close (some of them actually do read like an AAR). Some very capable players posting there, you might pick up some tidbits. Link in sig below, click on Scenarios then Discussions once you're at the site.

The scenario discussions area of The Proving Grounds is full of player tactics and (obviously) discussions regarding scenarios. Not exactly layed out like an AAR but pretty close (some of them actually do read like an AAR). Some very capable players posting there, you might pick up some tidbits. Link in sig below, click on Scenarios then Discussions once you're at the site.

Originally posted by JonS:

More to the point, the various RsOW should have generated dozens of high quality AARs for each scenario from both sides. Lord knows where they all are though :confused:

Why, in my HD of course ;)

I have over a hundred from the first 3 ROW tournaments. If anyone is interested I can e-mail them a few choice picks. Address is in my profile.

Originally posted by JonS:

More to the point, the various RsOW should have generated dozens of high quality AARs for each scenario from both sides. Lord knows where they all are though :confused:

Why, in my HD of course ;)

I have over a hundred from the first 3 ROW tournaments. If anyone is interested I can e-mail them a few choice picks. Address is in my profile.

I'd be more interested in being able to browse them ... * hint hint *

Seriously, a lot of work goes into those, and I was disappointed that the ones I wrote just kind of vanished into the void. It seems such a waste of a resource not to have them (all of them, not just mine) more freely available.

Regards

JonS

I'd be more interested in being able to browse them ... * hint hint *

Seriously, a lot of work goes into those, and I was disappointed that the ones I wrote just kind of vanished into the void. It seems such a waste of a resource not to have them (all of them, not just mine) more freely available.

Regards

JonS