The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty proud of this one but I actually set it by accident. I spread honey all over a Barbie doll and waited until some ants came out to eat the honey then used a magnifying glass to burn the ants. There was some nearby dry brush and . . . AAAAAAAARGAR AGRAGR ARGARGRG! :mad:

I was pretty proud of this one but I actually set it by accident. I spread honey all over a Barbie doll and waited until some ants came out to eat the honey then used a magnifying glass to burn the ants. There was some nearby dry brush and . . . AAAAAAAARGAR AGRAGR ARGARGRG! :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

Do any of you maggots know how to get rid of ants?!?! :mad: I've got about 1,000,000 ants coming into my kitchen!!!!! :mad: I've tried stepping on them but there's too friggin' many of the little slithering bastards!! GARRR GAG G GHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

they dont like cinamon. swear to g :mad: d.

dump that on their trails. they'll pack their **** in no time.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Do any of you maggots know how to get rid of ants?!?! :mad: I've got about 1,000,000 ants coming into my kitchen!!!!! :mad: I've tried stepping on them but there's too friggin' many of the little slithering bastards!! GARRR GAG G GHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

they dont like cinamon. swear to g :mad: d.

dump that on their trails. they'll pack their **** in no time.

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

It was on November 18, 2002 that he started the now infamous thread in question calling it "MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle."

sweet. cheerywaffle has the same birthday as me.

:mad:

Anything special planned for when you turn 2 in November?

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

It was on November 18, 2002 that he started the now infamous thread in question calling it "MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle."

sweet. cheerywaffle has the same birthday as me.

:mad:

Anything special planned for when you turn 2 in November?