Best of the worst in the Cheery Waffle Thread

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

From Axe's "AFV aficionados" thread:

I think this is a picture of Axe teaching the poor kid some gamey chess tactics. "...and then as you're doing your pawn-rush you move in your uber-queen to pick off the stragglers, ..oh, and you can use the opponents' pieces that you've taken out as a screen for your stuff..."

tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

Our exchange continued:

"But sir, isn't that against the rules?"

"Rules?!? AGGAAGR GAG RGARGARGGRAG ARGRAGAG!!! Rules are for sissies!! Do you want to win or be tormented by Snarker the rest of your days?!?!"

"What are you talking about sir?"

"Less talk, more turns maggot!!!"

*Teacher enters*

"I thought we asked you to leave."

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumping anger billows thru me like the non-TNT chucking of my opponents and my imaginary friends. Bumping is sad to have to do in a festivly chucking thread like this one. Bumping is not nearly as good as real or fictional turns.

Angry out lout.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Bumping anger billows thru me like the non-TNT chucking of my opponents and my imaginary friends. Bumping is sad to have to do in a festivly chucking thread like this one. Bumping is not nearly as good as real or fictional turns.

Angry out lout.

You could always bump your scenario of revenge my way. Remember those pathetically dismembered Tigers? Oh they looked so ferocious but stood so still... tongue.gif :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

From Axe's "AFV aficionados" thread:

I think this is a picture of Axe teaching the poor kid some gamey chess tactics. "...and then as you're doing your pawn-rush you move in your uber-queen to pick off the stragglers, ..oh, and you can use the opponents' pieces that you've taken out as a screen for your stuff..."

tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

Our exchange continued:

"But sir, isn't that against the rules?"

"Rules?!? AGGAAGR GAG RGARGARGGRAG ARGRAGAG!!! Rules are for sissies!! Do you want to win or be tormented by Snarker the rest of your days?!?!"

"What are you talking about sir?"

"Less talk, more turns maggot!!!"

*Teacher enters*

"I thought we asked you to leave." </font>

2921137.jpg

That's what I have to look forward to, maggots!!!! :mad: :mad: 1-1/2" long 17 year cicadas!!!!! One million per acre, red-eyed, orange-winged, non-TNT chuckin', 100 db chirping, flying MAAAAAGGOOOOTS!!!!!!

Loooocy!!!! You've got some 'spaining to do to the kids 'bout theez!!!! :mad: :mad:

Yeah, Snarker, we're waiting for them here, too. Apparently all they do is reproduce and then die. Several landscapers have told me they don't chew up the foliage like, say, a Japanese Beetle. About the only signs of them are the racket they make and the increase in bugs smashed on the front end of your car.

I bring good tidings from the BDLRM!! First, an even dozen players are participating. Bravo!! Second, there are now Allied armored units burning in a most delightful way. More to come, I'm sure. Third, the gamey Wallybob and his flying circus seem to have exhausted their ammunition. You should have seen his attack! An entire hill exploded! I never have seen so many rockets. :eek:

Oh, I know all about them. But to a two year old...

Did you know they taste like asparagus? I really want to meet the idjit that originally blessed us with THAT tidbit!!! Prolly has one of those red eyes stuck between an incisor and a bicuspid.

Originally posted by Mike:

That'll explain your pathetic performance at Fiefdom then!!

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Maggot. Turn out to you when the hosers from the cable company finally get here to hook up the new line for the internet.

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Maggot. </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Maggot. </font>