Matthew Grace Update....

Some of you may remember when I came and asked for prayers for the Grace family. Tom Grace Matthew's father is an avid CM gamer that uses Warmonger for his handle.

Here is an update for that situation from an email I just got from Tom today.

With the help of Steve, the HSG members and CM members on the battle front CM forum a call for prayer for Matthew went around the world. We literally kept a map with pins marking the locations on the world where people were praying for Matt. Matt not only did not die but he began to improve. In August 2005 the doctors finally brought him back to see what was happening. The tumor was shrinking!!! All treatments stopped in January 2006 but even so the tumor continues to shrink. While he is still a quad, blind and requires a vent, he is slowly regaining movement to the amazement of all. He is going to school full time with a 3.75 grade point average. We have a long way to go and we are not out of the woods but things look better than those grim days of 2004/ 2005.

There is obviously a continued need for prayer for Matthew and the Grace family. CM has brought us together and the community makes us stronger.

Thanks for your support and prayers of this family. I know they appreciate you.

Steve