I beg Your Pardon, Madmatt Never Promised Us A Peng Challenge Garden

dalem

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ahem...I don't know how to begin.

Our Queen...the Fair Emma, has just informed me (and the sufferer himself), that Berli makes her think of a cross between 'William Wallace' in "Braveheart", and Richard Gere, in "An Officer and a Gentleman"

Dear God, Berli? What's keeping the pistol barrel out of your mouth? Our own fair Queen sees you as a cross between some ahistorical, blue body paint and pierced pseudo-Pict, and Gay Boy Squid.

How can you live with that image of yourself?

And all that from the guy who just told me he wears a white feather in his cap!!!

Of course.. he calls it a plume.... and I 'll quote...

" My plume is much whiter and longer than Berli's"

I had this vision of our Gnome standing proudly as D'artagnan .. *Sigh*

Until that is Berli pointed out Seanachai's plume was nothing more than a feather plucked from a chickens arse!!!

Of course... I still blame Meeks for returning as Capt Jack Sparrow for all this role reversal stuff...

Hmmmmmmm I wonder.....

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should make Meeks submit to an excorcism, before allowing him to shuffle freely among us.

Who knows what strange demons he has aquired since his last visit? I'm seeing sinister similarities to Joan Crawford... "WIRE HANGERS?, WIRE HANGERS?, YOU PUT A $2000 DOLLAR DRESS ON A WIRE HANGER?"

And if he is trying to take a lesson from Berli we had better worry.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

We should make Meeks submit to an excorcism, before allowing him to shuffle freely among us.

Who knows what strange demons he has aquired since his last visit? I'm seeing sinister similarities to Joan Crawford... "WIRE HANGERS?, WIRE HANGERS?, YOU PUT A $2000 DOLLAR DRESS ON A WIRE HANGER?"

And if he is trying to take a lesson from Berli we had better worry.

Ohhh, good idea Nidan1 (Oh poop, now I have to go wash my mouth out with soap again ... hope the wife bought that lemon stuff again, it's a least got a bit of a tang to it, not at all like that groddy Ivory, all goopy AND it bubbles too much).

Anyway it IS a good idea, and if worst should come to worst and he dies during the ritual ... well he'd be the better for it eh ... at least WE'D be the better for it and that's the important thing.

And Seanachai I am not oppositional just for the sport of it you know, though making sport of YOU does come naturally. No, I opposed your elevation to Gawdhood because I thought you needed more work lad. It was, see you, for your benefit that I opposed it.

I did, if you'll recall, allow that I thought you a proper Demi-Gawd. In time, I suspect you may have the makings of a decent Gawd ... a small, igsignificant one worshipped on a couple of desolate islands ... small islands ... in the middle of the Indian Ocean of course, BUT A GAWD HAS TO START SOMEHWHERE eh lad.

By the by, what was the matter of great import (or export I suppose) that you wished to discuss with me?

Joe

You know, Seanachai, it wasn't any of that, heck, it wasn't even the dashing rogue I'd be if I came back (All you, Emma, dear, the tights, the arrrr, I owe it all to you and for that, you'll always have a place in my heart, even after I chop you to little bits and feet you to the crabs). No, it just seemed like the right time to return.

[slowly trudges across the paddock pulling behind, by means of string attached to limp tail, a shoe box with a rubber gnome forcefully strapped inside so as to restrict all movement]

Come on, Mr Gnome... let's visit dalem. He's very liberal, if you know what I mean... counter-culture and wot not... so one must expect Bohemian moments... *sniff* ...

Yeknod

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

You know, Seanachai, it wasn't any of that, heck, it wasn't even the dashing rogue I'd be if I came back (All you, Emma, dear, the tights, the arrrr, I owe it all to you and for that, you'll always have a place in my heart, even after I chop you to little bits and feet you to the crabs). No, it just seemed like the right time to return.

Yep I must admit.. you're a sexy bugger Meeks.. but not as sexy as Berli was in his Richard Gere Uniform... or Seanachai was lying on his leather sofa looking like Nic Cage...

I must admit... I am looking forward to having your lovely head handed to me on a platter.

I have asked my men to make it a clean cut, as I want to have you stuffed and hung on the wall....... Savvy?

Originally posted by YK2:

I must admit... I am looking forward to having your lovely head handed to me on a platter.

I have asked my men to make it a clean cut, as I want to have you stuffed and hung on the wall....... Savvy?

So complicated. I am reminded of Darth Vader's admonition to Boba Fett: "And I want them alive - no disintegrations."