**MikeyD Brit N.A. Priest & Kangaroo Priest!**

For you Anglophiles out there:

- British M7 Priest, North Africa Theater

- British Priest Kangaroo APC, Italian Theater

At our #1 favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

First let me say DON'T OVERLOOK THE KANGAROO PRIEST!

These APCs seem to be MUCH more likely to appear in QBs than the howitzer motor carriage ever does. I had great fun doing this mod. The engine deck, rear, and tool stowage is all for a later production M7 and the running gear is pure Sherman. Plus the left & right hull sides AREN'T mirrored for this vehicle. Woo Hoo!

The N.A. British Priest represents a vehicle rushed into Brit service in time for the second battle of Alamein. The outer hull's been given Brit Stone color but the interior and gun remain good-old U.S. olive. I've included the famous British add-on of runners along the lower hullside, used to mount a fake lorry body onto the vehicle for deception purposes. This is a very pretty mod (sorry David I, no snow for this one).

Also, for those of you who tried & failed to use the ALT_17845 Decal in my previous M7B1 Priest mod I've reuploaded a fixed Zip file. Its otherwise exactly the same mod.

Here's the screenshots:

PriestKang.jpg

BritPriestNA.jpg